Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 277
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 175
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 110
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Curated Collections of Fall Bulbs, Plants and More to Benefit Morven Museum & Garden
- South Shore Conservatory announces The Big Reveal
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
Bidding for the circa 1925 painting, titled Still life with flowers and fruit, opened above the high estimate figure of $100,000 and quickly climbed to its final selling price. Fechin was a master of
color and composition. The painting was from the collection of Mary and Lou Silver from Indian Wells, California. Most lots in the 261-lot auction were from the Silvers' outstanding collection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
- "Stand in Soulidarity" Initiative Launches to Educate, Empower Black Voters
- $500 in FREE Business Advertising
- High Traffic AI Thermal temperature reading solution for under $5,000 delivered in 7 days
The Silver collection included important fine art, sculpture, micro mosaics, antiques, art glass, design and a Steinway grand piano. Also offered were items from the estate of Ruth Harvey of Bel Air, California and fine silver and antiques from a Northern California estate. Various fine art selections and exquisite objects struck a chord with decorators, collectors and millennials.
"We are grateful that, as a small and nimble business with steadfast clients, we have been able to adapt and bring important, researched works to the market in a more virtual manner," said Andrew Jones, president and CEO of Andrew Jones Auctions. He added, "The interest garnered and the prices reached are very encouraging. Pivoting to online-only auctions has not hurt us."
To prepare for this auction, Andrew Jones Auctions decided to open for preview by appointment only for three days. "We restricted the number of clients that could be in the gallery to four at a time and took every precaution including temperature checks, mask requirements, hand sanitizer and constant surface cleaning," Mr. Jones said. "All in all, clients were delighted to be able to preview and were impressed with the lengths we went to, to protect the health and safety of all."
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Western Conference Spicy' NBA Play-In Tournament! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Central Illinois Author Releases New Book Series
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
With no in-room audience, a full complement of phone bidders stationed on distanced tables and active online platforms brought in buyers from around the world. Around 3,500 people registered to bid online, via AndrewJonesAuctions.com, Invaluable.com and LiveAuctioneers.com. In addition, 200 in-house registrations for absentee and telephone bidding were also recorded.
To learn more about Andrew Jones Auctions and the upcoming auction on Sept. 15, auction, visit www.AndrewJonesAuctions.com.
- Open Letter To Senator Kamala Harris by Anh Lê
- UCROWDME, appoints Blockchain Analytica as Investor Relations and Blockchain Advisor
- MyrtleRealtor.com is Proud to announce a First Responder Discount on Home Listing Sales
- Goldmoor Inn Wins 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers' Choice Award
- Generation Eyewear launches its new collection!
- BIG About It Looking for Social Media Influencers
- How East Midlands Based Anderson Trade is Helping Businesses in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
- Califa and the Timeless Sentries Episode III "Revelations" Available Now on YouTube!
- Independence Senior Living Assistance and Cleaning Services Announces New Service in Rockwall County
- Take a Sneak Peek Into Your Future: Don't Waste the Opportunity to Grow