Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 338
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 243
- Deep Learning Robotics (DLR) Teams with FANUC to Provide Compatibility Between DLR's Smart Robot Learning Technology and FANUC's Industrial Robots 180
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 156
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 139
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 132
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 106
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 102
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development
Similar on eTradeWire
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- Tiger Fuel honors essential workers behind the wheel
- DOT drug compliance testing remains in effect during COVID era
- IPD Relaunches DD15 Engine Rebuild Kit with Expanded Coverage
- AFWERX Announces New Frontier Aerospace Among Top Teams Selected to exhibit at EngageSpace (September 29-30)
- Freight Girlz Launches Live Rate Per Mile Data by Equipment Type and Publishes their Dispatch Log
- AvoLimo LLC-Your best option for Luxury Transportation
"While our company has been a staple in the CFS industry since 1985, we have greatly expanded our services offerings throughout the supply chain over the past 35 years," explains Dave Sosnowski, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
"STG Logistics is today focused on becoming the leading supplier of extended services and managed outsourcing using our nationwide network of facilities located near key air, sea and intermodal gateways."
To accomplish this goal and to better highlight its distinct service offerings, STG Logistics has announced that the company will rebrand its portfolio of services into three divisions.
Container Freight Services (CFS) will be the company's international-focused offering providing import and export services to logistics providers. CFS consists primarily of import container deconsolidation and export consolidation with both IPI and RIPI on-forwarding, air cargo buildup and breakdown including Certified Cargo Screening Facilities in select locations, charter handling and transloading.
Contract Logistics Services (CLS) encompasses the company's services to cargo owners. Operating in Southern California, throughout the East Coast, and certain inland US markets, CLS focuses on retail and consumer order fulfillment services such as pick-and-pack, kitting, e-Commerce, reverse logistics and inventory replenishment.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Latest Unity Specification Supports 'Future-Proofing' Education Digital EcoSystems
- Leading Microbiologists to meet at SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- Jigsaw24 named Adobe Certified Service Partner for Video and Audio
- Announcing Tulsa Avon-The Health, Beauty and Feel Good Site!
- iCoat Goes Retail with Antimicrobial Countertop Epoxy
STG's Executive Vice President of Operations, Todd Larson, who oversees the company's CFS and CLS operations, stated that "Our goal in creating the CFS and CLS divisions was to clearly differentiate to our customers the services offered for cargo in transit at the beginning or end of its journey while providing further clarity to cargo awaiting direction for either final point-of-sale delivery or final end customer delivery."
"A key advantage for a cargo owner working with STG is that by utilizing a mix of proprietary technology, we can seamlessly move cargo through our CFS facilities to our CLS facilities or directly into the CLS facilities from an international or domestic point of origin."
Customized Transportation Services (CTS) includes both first and final mile services throughout the nation. Offering capability from all CFS and CLS locations, STG Logistics' CTS can handle any size and type of shipment including parcel, LTL, full truckload or intermodal.
The CTS division is led by James Napolitano, STG's Vice President of Transportation and Logistics. Napolitano explained that "STG sees hundreds of truck visits per day to our more than 30 locations around the country. We believe there is an opportunity to provide competitively priced, value-added transportation services to the first or final mile of a shipment, either already in our custody or designated for one of our facilities."
"For our CFS customers, the ability to not only see their cargo's availability but to have the opportunity to arrange delivery provides them a key differentiator as supply chains are under pressure to increase both velocity and visibility," says Napolitano. "Our CLS customers can take advantage of concurrent shipment scheduling while order pick, pack and fulfillment is happening, getting shipments out the door even more rapidly and efficiently."
More on eTradeWire News
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Updated Their Catalog With These Two New Taco Holder Products
- Four New Paper Bag Designs Now Available in PacknWood's Food Service Supplier Catalog
- Mindover Software Adds to Acumatica ERP Consulting Team
- Highly Potent CBD Isolate Mega Sale
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
"Most importantly," Napolitano concludes, "our technology working across CFS, CLS and CTS lets our customers follow their cargo from pier or airport to warehouse and ultimately to the consignee."
STG Logistics will be rolling out the widespread use of the CFS, CLS and CTS language, designations and branding in the coming weeks.
About STG Logistics
STG Logistics is a leading asset-light provider of complex and highly customized logistics and transportation services focused on the global supply chain and a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners. The company's comprehensive suite of services includes value-added contract services and specialized warehousing including container freight management, inventory management, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment as well as multi-modal ground transportation. With a network of over 30 multi-purpose technology-enabled facilities, 60 partner locations, and numerous transportation partners, STG provides its customers with one of the most expansive import/export solutions in North America. STG operates U.S. Customs Bonded, TSA certified, and International Free-Trade Zone facilities.
Additional information about STG Logistics is available at www.stgusa.com.
Position : Global
- MetaCX Continues to Digitally Transform the B2B Customer Experience With Major Product Advancements
- EverBlock Chosen by Medical and Chef Apparel Company To Build-Out Warehouse COVID Walls
- TVS Television Network.Com Launches TVS Mystery Network on Watch Your.TV
- Ocean ENT addresses pediatric tonsilitis
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Nail Tech Chronicle, A New Comedy Short Film
- "Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland" October 11
- Social media platform startup, WipFly, offers e-commerce advertising
- The 6-Feet COVID Rule Can Kill You - CDC Flip Flops
- Dan Veitkus, Chief Executive for Corsica Partners, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- New Release! ResumeMaker® Pro Web Version 7 by Individual Software® Cloud-Based Resume Software
- Price.shopping Launches Price Comparison & Monitoring Service
- Central Florida Zoo announces weekday discount
- SpookyGenius.com Announces the Launch of the Ecto Portal at ectoquest.com
- TIRES2U EXPRESS CORP. successfully incorporated their business in British Columbia
- The Amazing Acro-cats Video Release!
- Dr. Stephen Giordano offers the Motus Laser for Painless Hair Removal
- Internal Pipe Technologies Announces USA Based CIPP Lining Plant
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
- 500 Gallery introduces an industry first: lot views in the round via YouTube for a tribal arts sale