Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Transformation at Gilgal, Inc
- Alpena Plumbing & HVAC Company Acquired
- DFW Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To More Buyers To Get Sellers More Money
- LaChance Brothers Excavating Discusses Septic System Failure
- Edmonton Tile Store Offers a SALE on Stone Tiles & Fireplace Tiles
- Vinyl Flooring for our RhinoCrashPods
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Florida Awarded Punta Gorda Airport FBO Hangar Project
- Insulated Metal Panel Manufacturer PermaTherm "Gives Back" to Extra Special People
- Ribbon Cutting for New HVAC Business in Downtown Loudon TN
- Toolfetch Partners with Pewag to Launch Bike Theft Awareness Campaign
Bringing 30 years of commercial experience, Wolfe is an accomplished project manager with a diverse background in healthcare, educational and commercial projects. Wolfe has completed more than $140 million in projects including the Canterfield of Fort Myers retirement community and the Isle of Porto Vista multi-family development.
As project manager in the company's Fort Myers location, Wolfe is responsible for ensuring the schedule and budget goals established in preconstruction are achieved during the construction phase with superior safety and quality.
Wolfe has earned his Bachelor of Science in construction management and Associate of Science in architectural technology from Indiana State University. Wolfe has also received CPR, First Aid and OSHA-10 Hour certifications.
Powalski joins Stevens Construction's Fort Myers location as superintendent, responsible for implementing and maintaining the project schedule from the field while coordinating inspections and safety meetings while ensuring quality control of the subcontractors.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
Bringing 36 years of commercial, senior care and aviation construction experience, Powalski previously served as lead superintendent on the 59-story Comcast Innovation and Technology Center in Philadelphia. Powalski has earned CPR, First Aid and OSHA-30 certifications.
About Stevens Construction, Inc.
With offices in Fort Myers, Tampa, Sarasota and Orlando, Fla., Stevens Construction specializes in providing construction management, general contracting and consulting services to clients and design professionals. Other services include site and design team selection, budgeting, project scheduling, permitting, cost and quality control and warranty service. The company builds healthcare, commercial and hospitality facilities. For information, visit www.stevensconstructioninc.com or call 239-936-9006.
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT