Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- Williams Development Partners Unveils New Branding and Website
- A.P. Williams Launches New Website and Logo
- MBMA Welcomes Jessica Navascues to Board of Directors
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Creighton Construction & Development relocates with office in Fort Myers
- California Construction Company Wraps Up a Home Addition/Remodel
- Silva Construction Supports "Set a Good Example" Campaign
Stevens Construction worked with Frantz EyeCare and the architect, Southview Studios, LLC for more than six months prior to construction to design a facility that promotes staff efficiency, innovative technology and the highest patient experience. Located at 2500 Goodlette-Frank Road in Naples, Frantz EyeCare houses a 9,280-square-foot medical office on the first floor with an optical boutique, 21 exam rooms, patient lounge and procedure room. Situated in the center of the medical office is the cornerstone of the design, a state-of-the-art diagnostic testing room, which evaluates eye conditions and vision capabilities.
Completed on schedule, Stevens Construction delivered the project $90,000 under budget.
The Stevens Construction team for Frantz EyeCare was Jon Zander, project manager; Jeff Hollis, superintendent; and Rebecca Cabana, project administrator.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
On the second floor, Stevens Construction is underway with Suncoast Surgery Center, an outpatient surgery center to serve Frantz EyeCare Collier County patients. The 5,528-square-foot surgery center will include two operating rooms, patient recovery, sterilization room, an exam room and locker rooms. Suncoast Surgery Center will be licensed by AHCA, the Agency for Healthcare Administration, upon completion in fall 2020. The remaining 3,752 square feet will be available for lease.
About Stevens Construction
With offices in Fort Myers, Tampa and Orlando, Stevens Construction specializes in providing construction management, general contracting and consulting services to clients and design professionals. Other services include site and design team selection, budgeting, project scheduling, permitting, cost and quality control and warranty service. The company builds healthcare, commercial and hospitality facilities. For information, visit www.stevensconstructioninc.com or call 239-936-9006.
- Califa and the Timeless Sentries Episode III "Revelations" Available Now on YouTube!
- Independence Senior Living Assistance and Cleaning Services Announces New Service in Rockwall County
- Take a Sneak Peek Into Your Future: Don't Waste the Opportunity to Grow
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- ALGO Online Retail Details Everything FBA Sellers Need to Know About Amazon's New Storage Limits
- National Urban League Report Could Impact COVID Vaccine Distribution
- aiaTranslations Offering Telephonic and Video Interpreting Services
- Drea Kelly To Host "let's Talk Healing" Televised Event August 30 At 9 P.m. On Wtkr Channel 3
- The Avenue Inn & Spa Recognized Among Top 25 Hotels in the United States
- #PYNKTALKS: Samora Reggae Superstar in the Making
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) Adds Tim Holtz Distress Brushes To Their Product Line!
- Special Offer: White 2015 Mazda3
- CB Insights Names LeanTaaS to Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day is September 12, 2020
- Real Estate Company Revive and Regency Real Estate Brokers, Inc. Announce Collaboration
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies