Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree