Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
More on eTradeWire News
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- Daugherty Atlanta Named Best and Brightest Company to Work for Eighth Year in a Row
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
- 'Eewee Production' Announces Improvements To Its Popular Beauty Meditation iPhone App
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program