Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 457
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker 103
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 101
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
- Kavana Rum Launches & Proudly Enters The US Rum Resurgence!
- Puerto Vallarta Hosts 25th Edition of Festival Gourmet International
- NESCO's 18 Qt Roaster Oven makes holiday meal time easier
- Savory Bites Cracker Company Launches Online Shop
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Final Four-Course Wine Dinner in 2019 Series on Dec. 3
- Mark's Outing Celebrates 15 Years in Business with the Launch of its First Food Truck
- Transitions2earth Announces Progress on an Innovative PFAS-Free Product Line
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
CAS DataLoggers provided the sterile storage temperature and humidity data logging solution for a decontamination and sterilization facility using Ethylene Oxide (EtO) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_oxide) preconditioning rooms as part of its painstaking safety process. The environment within these rooms needed to be continually monitored for both safety and quality assurance purposes and the huge range of products sterilized required a minimum temperature of 22° Celsius and 40% humidity. This 2-stage preconditioning process took approximately 12 hours.
The facility was looking for a monitoring solution which was easy to use, provided configurable alarms whenever conditions became out of tolerance or unsafe, and which supported simplified data retrieval.
CAS DataLoggers supplied the facility with a unique system comprised of a dataTaker DT80 Intelligent Universal Data Logger and a workstation running a web browser. The data logger was then connected to temperature and humidity sensors to continually monitor the entire sterilization process. In case the application ever needed to monitor additional rooms, the dataTaker data logger was expandable to 100 channels, 200 isolated or 300 single-ended analog inputs. Users then configured multiple alarms within the data logger to automatically alert staff whenever the preconditioning environmental conditions went outside acceptable levels.
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Marathon Names Mother Bethel AME Church A "Cheer Zone" For 30,000+ Runners
- Just 2 Weeks to go Until Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2019
- How To Avoid Scams And Learn Which Programs Are Legitimate Plus Info About Making Money Online
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Testgrid Wins in Pre Employment Screening – 2019 HRD Magazine Service Provider Awards
Users could access the dataTaker web interface (dEX) directly through the web browser. The DT80's dEX interface allowed users to configure the data logger, monitor the connected sensors, unload data, and remotely check the logged data and memory status–all from within any web browser. Users scheduled the data logger to sample and record the temperature and relative humidity at five-minute intervals, using 15 single-ended sensors placed in the EtO preconditioning rooms. The DT80's built-in web server also allowed for remote access to logged data, configuration and diagnostics over the LAN.
Users also made extensive use of mimics in dEX to visually monitor the progress of tests and to clearly identify to the facility staff when a test was currently in progress for a specific chamber. The data was later downloaded from the data logger and saved for quality assurance purposes. Data could be unloaded via dEX or a USB stick for easy data and program transfer.
The sterilization facility's monitoring and alarming needs were all met using its intelligent dataTaker data logger. The single DT80 was able to connect to both temperature and humidity sensors while being easy to use and to configure using its intuitive dEX interface. The alarming capabilities helped to ensure a safe environment through quicker response times.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Massapequa, New York -Grand Opening Tues November 26 2019
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Issues Critical Reminder: Health Insurance
- Jan McArt's New Play Readings Return to Lynn University on Jan. 13 with Martha Patterson's With Eyes
- South Florida Artist Skip Hartzell Creates Unique Art Inspired by Man's Best Friend
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
For further information on dataTaker Intelligent Data Loggers (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/datataker/) contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-information/).
- High School Student Attempting Real World Fashion Education -- Thirteen Studios is Born
- Tents N More: Premium Tents for Incredible Camping Experiences
- RE/MAX Classic Hosts 5 Contest Winners to the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Game
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- MEMEENO Baby Belly Bands Featured on ABC
- The Remote Firm launches a free remote only job board
- Lighted Space: Premium Lighting Solutions for Your Home
- Vip Vacations Inc Named Winner Of The Knot Best Of Weddings 2020
- Larry Kinitsky Named Chairman of the Board of Helen Keller Services
- Market-Connections Resume Service is now certified in "Recruiting Talent with Social Media"
- VIP Vacations Inc. was recently honored as 'Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award'
- Custom Vision Strike Coin a Hit for Boeing
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership Agreement with Healthmonix
- SoKay Releases World's First Protocol For Guiding Lending and Borrowing Behavior Between Friend
- Must Read: Why You Should Avoid DIY Pruning
- Richardson Custom Homes celebrates 35 years in business in SW Florida
- Enjoy the privacy at this home for sale in Coon Rapids!
- Why Architects & Commercial Interior Designers Need to Specify Custom Workbenches
- 2019 Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Glutamate Decarboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)