Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- Oliver Sean's Garage Sessions Album Hits the Billboard Charts
- Amir Hossein Arman - The Famous Iranian Actor, Model & Singer
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- Tethered Words Book 03 Reveal: Star in Bankruptcy
- The Church Studio Legacy Concert Series: Bill Champlin
Stephanie Bentley Presents, LUSTILY EVER AFTER: THE AUDIOBOOK MUSICAL, the First Audio book Musical for Adults Only
When sassy Raleigh Jackson interviews for a six-week contract to be the fake girlfriend of Trystan Lay—schmillioniare playboy, politician, ex-Navy Seal, songwriter/astronaut, and "the world's most perfect human"—she knows the outcome will change her life.
A student/waitress/intern living with her obligatory best friend, Kim, Raleigh overcomes her medical condition—chronic clumsiness—and snags the job, thus beginning a whirlwind of extravagant travel and glitzy events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
LUSTILY EVER AFTER: THE AUDIOBOOK MUSICAL covers the span of romance novel clichés from the brooding playboy to the fake romance with sprinkles of paranormal love. The story is sultry, silly, snarky—and hilarious. Chapter titles are sung in harmonies invoking the R&B group En Vogue. The characters voice their own dialogue and routinely burst into song, as they fumble through pillow talk, and relive steamy memories in songs such as "Talkin' Dirty" and "50 Shades of Lay."
The creator's inspiration for LUSTILY EVER AFTER: THE AUDIOBOOK MUSICAL came from her unusual day job. "I'm a romance audiobook narrator by day and a musical theater performer by night. Every day in the booth, I giggle at the same tropes coming up again and again. Then these song lyrics just started coming to me, "The models in my bed don't keep me warm at night," for example. I started writing and pretty soon, the whole musical just came tumbling out!"
LUSTILY EVER AFTER: THE AUDIOBOOK MUSICAL has an e-book companion containing the story and all of the lyrics, and there may be plans for a sequel: "I thought we had hit most of the tropes, but now I realize we may have only just begun," Stephanie says.
More on eTradeWire News
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
- autopom! Offers Four Affordable Vehicle Protection Plan Levels, from Powertrain to Exclusionary
- City of La Feria, Texas, Taps Inframark for Its Water and Wastewater Operations
About the Creator
Stephanie Bentley is the creator and composer of Lustily Ever After: The Audiobook Musical, a funny, sexy love story inspired by romantic fiction and '90s pop music. Stephanie is a musical theater/musical improv comedy performer and audiobook narrator with experience acting in television and film. She studied improv at Upright Citizens Brigade and has performed all over Los Angeles and New York.
Stephanie and her cast are available for live performances of pieces from the book.
Listen to a sample of the audiobook here: https://www.lustilyeverafter.com.
Lustily Ever After: The Audiobook Musical
Audiobook, $6.95; 2 hours 37 minutes; ISBN: 978-1089023753
E-book, $2.99; 104 pages
Publication date: August 2019
Published by Stephanie Bentley
Available at Audible and Amazon.com
The Barrett Company, LLC
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Daugherty Named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Presents "Optimizing Your Google Business Profile" Free Workshop