Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Growth Through Adversity for Gloucestershire Engineering Firm
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Training Center for industrial and systems engineers continues IACET accreditation
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas
- Tailwinds Continue For Australian Engineering & Mining Services Sectors
- The Lotus House Gets a new State of the Art Studio
On July 26, 2021, STEM City USA will host a Town Hall meeting to discuss how small businesses and minority businesses can benefit from the Infrastructure Bill, how to increase the workforce pipeline through certification and educational programs, and how to create awareness of the bill's impact. The Town Hall is set to take place in the new "city-in-the-sky" STEM City USA http://stemcityusa.com/.
Senator Cardin will be giving an overview of the Infrastructure Bill and the opportunities that are available for minority business owners. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask Senator Cardin questions relating to the bill and how they can take action to become involved and benefit from this new expansion.
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
"This is an excellent opportunity to bring an overview of this legislation directly to the underserved communities impacted by the digital divide," Career Communications Group CEO Tyrone Taborn said, "and Senator Cardin has been integral in moving this bill forward in Congress. These moments of expansion often overlook our underserved communities that they directly impact, so we are hoping that by bringing actionable steps on how to get involved we will see more small businesses and minority-owned businesses participate."
For those looking for more information on the STEM City USA Town Hall, please contact Kameron Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-754-4200.
Career Communications Group, Inc. (CCG) publications target students actively pursuing paths to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers. CCG publications promote STEM as integral part of global competitiveness and America's advancement. Therefore CCG magazines aim to reach, engage and retain diverse readers as we expose them to job horizons, professional life, and forward-thinking role models in STEM fields.
For more information on CCG please visit www.ccgmag.com.
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth