Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 189
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 132
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 124
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 114
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 105
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- ATEC Now Calibrates Fluke & FLIR Thermal Cameras and Imagers
- Chris Higgins Joins Telgian Fire Safety as Vice President, Customer Service
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- LSI Launches New Coffee Division To Meet Growing Demand
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
On July 26, 2021, STEM City USA will host a Town Hall meeting to discuss how small businesses and minority businesses can benefit from the Infrastructure Bill, how to increase the workforce pipeline through certification and educational programs, and how to create awareness of the bill's impact. The Town Hall is set to take place in the new "city-in-the-sky" STEM City USA http://stemcityusa.com/.
Senator Cardin will be giving an overview of the Infrastructure Bill and the opportunities that are available for minority business owners. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask Senator Cardin questions relating to the bill and how they can take action to become involved and benefit from this new expansion.
More on eTradeWire News
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
"This is an excellent opportunity to bring an overview of this legislation directly to the underserved communities impacted by the digital divide," Career Communications Group CEO Tyrone Taborn said, "and Senator Cardin has been integral in moving this bill forward in Congress. These moments of expansion often overlook our underserved communities that they directly impact, so we are hoping that by bringing actionable steps on how to get involved we will see more small businesses and minority-owned businesses participate."
For those looking for more information on the STEM City USA Town Hall, please contact Kameron Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-754-4200.
Career Communications Group, Inc. (CCG) publications target students actively pursuing paths to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers. CCG publications promote STEM as integral part of global competitiveness and America's advancement. Therefore CCG magazines aim to reach, engage and retain diverse readers as we expose them to job horizons, professional life, and forward-thinking role models in STEM fields.
For more information on CCG please visit www.ccgmag.com.
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off