Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 408
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 143
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Welch Packaging Celebrates 15 Years with Toys for Tots
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Sherwin Williams as a Trustee Member
- Studio+ Continues Expansion, Adds 16 Employees
- TruBlu Politics Announces Launch of New Brand & Identity with a Woman at the Helm
- A fresh look at open office furniture systems
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
SSA LLC is a consortium of industry professionals that provide specialized services to clients across the government, public and non-profit sectors. They specialize in implementation concepts and management theories that help organizations streamline operations and identify key target audiences that incorporate a community-minded focus.
They are designed to operate on a global platform by identifying key optimization processes that offer support across a variety of services, including long and short term goal development, strategic planning deployment, organizational management, marketing, public relations, philanthropy, training and professional presentations. Their collaborative approach integrates a proficient alliance of exceptionally skilled, highly trained, experienced experts who provide contract service expertise as a team to help elevate both non-profit and for-profit businesses to the next level.
More on eTradeWire News
- Normandy Insurance Company Promotes Laura Lieberman To Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Siemplify Taps Former Carbon Black and Cisco Channel Executive to Boost Channel Presence of Security
- Goddard School Preschooler-approved Toy Test Names Lite Brite As The Winning Educational Toy Of 2018
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
According to Managing Partner, Chuck Steele, "We felt there was a niche in the market that has been unfulfilled to support entities that have ongoing, project-based needs that could be more readily accomplished by retaining a highly-qualified team of experts to help them achieve their goals, rather than hiring full-time personnel for tasks that require immediate, but perhaps, interim needs. We have enlisted noted authorities in a variety of industries that give us the capability to launch campaigns that can be accomplished within a matter of months and at an affordable cost. Our ability to provide strong, effective strategic/business improvements has increased our impact and support to organizations across the government sector and equally instrumental in the success theseorganizations have achieved.We also embrace many non-profit organizations through cause-marketing/PR campaigns, which add a philanthropic component to our projects. We find this enhances our work with a meaningful purpose."
SSA LLC supports a variety of non-profit organizations including Shelter to Soldier, a California nonprofit organization that adopts dogs from local shelters and trains them to become psychiatric service dogs for post-9/11 combat veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress (PTS), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and/or other psychological injuries associated with combat service experiences (sheltertosoldier.org).
More on eTradeWire News
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- Camera PTZ Zoom 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD
- Investor Update for Visium Technologies Inc
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
In addition, they contribute to the Sean Eduardo Tennis Center (SES TC) in Tecate, Mexico (sestenniscenter.org), a California non-profit organization that provides free tennis instruction, tennis equipment and tournament transportation to underprivileged youth, while also supporting the Empty Cradle organization in San Diego that offers complimentary bereavement services to families that have lost an infant before, during or after birth. (emptycradle.org).
In support of the military community in particular, SSA has participated as an integral partner in the definition, development and implementation of the R4 Alliance, a non-profit organization that provides rehabilitation services to American armed services veterans and their families across 85-plus national organizations.
To learn more about Steele Stimson Associates LLC, visit
http://steelestimsonllc.com or call703-975-7095.
- PicoProbe™ myo-Inositol Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home
- Meet Rescue Dog Buffy on Thursday, November 15, at Brandon Honda
- Rady School of Management's MBA Program Nationally Recognized for Entrepreneurship
- CHHRC Will Partner with the Community to Honor all Service Men & Women Through Free Cycling Classes
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Stevens Construction completes Alva United Methodist Church steeple ravaged by Hurricane Irma
- Fortune names Moss a 2018 Best Medium Workplace
- Two Iconic West Houston Nonprofits to Become One
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Four New Neon Christmas StarCraft Foil Colors to Product Line
- Company Introduces Power Plant System That Can Realistically Reverse Climate Change
- Reasons why CablingHub is chosen as Ontario's best Cabling Company for the Wiring Jobs
- Save on a new home during Lennar Sacramento's Pre-Black Friday Sale
- SEEAG Receives $218,684 California Dept. of Food & Agriculture Grant
- TallGrass assembles 256 care packages for troops
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Brooklyn Takes France... MonPetit Coeur Newborn
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- How can Media Companies make a lot more money from the web?