Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- California Pools Opens Sacramento Location, Expanding Its Market Domination
Leading the helm of DGM Management is the Storms family – Gregory Storms, Ryan Storms, Donald Storms, Sr., Madelyn Storms and Donald Storms, Jr. "As a small, family-owned business, our team is intimately involved in every aspect of every project," said Greg Storms, Managing Member of DGM Management. "If you're considering downtown Somerville for your next home, we encourage you to see what Station House has to offer – we are confident you will find it is an extraordinary addition to the Somerville landscape."
Now pre-leasing, Station House Somerville features 116 ultra-luxury apartments perfectly positioned in walking distance to the train station and Main Street. Apartments offer up to 1,480 sq. ft. of thoughtfully designed living space and 1-2 bedrooms and 1-2 baths. Other highlights include: Soaring ceilings, oversized windows, natural lighting, private balconies, high efficiency heating and air conditioning systems, custom walk-in closets with shelving, keyless entries and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- LSI Welcomes Gary Brophy As Level IV Controls Engineer
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
"From high-end LED lighting and elegant, custom soft-close cabinetry to stainless steel Energy Star® appliances and front-loading washers and dryers, Station House leaves nothing to chance when it came to creating a space that renters will love to live in," said Storms. "These apartments are larger than most others in the area and are designed with such unique touches that are unlike anything you will find on the market today."
The Storms family carefully selected quality appointments and spacious surroundings that give residents the opportunity to experience luxury at every turn. "We're talking lavish baths, quartz countertops, high ceilings, full-size appliances and sound suppressing walls and floors," said Storms. "There is also soft touch hardwood flooring throughout. No detail is too small at Station House."
The luxurious new community is outfitted with a comprehensive building security and surveillance system. "We also included a secure lockbox and notification system and an access-controlled entry system for enhanced peace of mind," said Storms. "Residents also have access to a billiards room, outdoor patio with fire pit, dog park, heated garage with reserved, secure, EV charger-ready parking spaces and much more."
When it comes to onsite amenities, Station House has a private fitness center, communal tech lounge with increased bandwidth for gaming, streaming and video calls, as well as sophisticated and intimate lounge area with outdoor space. "We really wanted to create an inviting atmosphere where residents can invite their friends and family to share in the Station House experience," said Storms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
Station House is located just a block away from Main Street in downtown Somerville – one of New Jersey's premier downtowns. "Featuring Somerset County's best dining, retail and entertainment venues, there's so much to do right outside your door," said Storms. "We're talking boutique shops, a thriving art and culture scene and so much more. From comics and collectibles to antiques and specialty shops – downtown Somerville has it all."
About Station House
Station House Somerville is DGM Management's flagship project located at 44 Veterans Memorial Drive in Somerville, NJ. The community features 116 ultra-luxury apartments with up to 1-2 bedrooms, 1-2 baths and 1,480 sq. ft. of living space. To learn more or to schedule a tour, visit https://stationhousesomerville.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business