Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Judge Allows Attorney General to Target Parents as "Domestic Terrorists"; Parents Vow to Appeal
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- BAM Family Law Welcomes Attorney Kimi deMent Dean
- Judge Approves $230 Million Settlement For Plains All American Pipeline 2015 Oil Spill
- Snell & Wilmer Chair Matthew P. Feeney Honored as Distinguished Leader of The Year By St. Joseph
- CaseyGerry Elevates Adam B. Levine to Partner
- Law 2.0 Conference To Unite Legal Experts From Several Disciplines, From Corporate Fraud To LegalTech
- Noble Notary & Legal Document Preparers Launches New Book About Its Unique Business Model
State representatives are permitted to request recognition for a business in their district from the Georgia Secretary of State, along with documentation and verification of facts.
Rep. Mallow proposed Oliver Maner for this recognition after reading an article on LinkedIn about the law firm's work with a local nonprofit. Rep. Mallow investigated further and found that the attorneys and partners at Oliver Maner supported at least 25 more charities and immediately contacted the Secretary of State's office to begin the proposal for this honor, which was accepted.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Tucson Eases the Transition of "Shared Living" Amongst Elderly Family Members
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
"For their contribution to the community, I'm proud to present the Outstanding Georgia Business Award to Oliver Maner," Rep. Mallow said. "They donate their time, talents and treasures to help so many organizations. It's only right we recognize their contributions."
Oliver Maner Managing Partner Patrick O'Connor accepted the award on the firm's behalf.
"It's especially gratifying to receive this award during our 125th anniversary year," said O'Connor. "Oliver Maner has always supported local charities and doing so is a core value of our firm. We've been part of Savannah and the state of Georgia for more than a century, and we look forward to another 125 years of giving back and serving our community."
Cecilia Russo Marketing
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
- Anthology Woods Launches New Nordic Collection of Light & Bright Wood Cladding & Flooring
- Implants4All Are Now Using Digital Smile Design For Dental Implant Procedures!
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- Hilliker Corp. Brokers Buy/Sell 17970 Edison Ave
- Christmas is Merrier with ShopEnglish. Find out Why
- SVSF plans grand opening for new Detroit headquarters
- SC Life Sciences Organization Refreshes Brand, Launches New Website
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- CDI Global Guides Successful Divestment of Class Creator to Sentral
- Floodproofing.com and Walz & Krenzer Agreement Brings Together Two Industry Leaders
- ITS Ice Builders Assist Dairy, Food Processors and Other Industrial Applications to Maintain Consistently Cool Refrigerant Temperatures
- Smaller, Faster, Safer, and Easier Rectangular Connector
- All-Inclusive Braces & Invisalign Offered in Harrisburg, PA
- Children and families are given the opportunity to engage with the arts
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit