Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 340
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
Having inherited the rich history and living culture of the Maya is a privilege and a source of identity for Yucatán and neighboring states. Home to one of the "Wonders of the Modern World," Chichén Itzá — a source of national pride and international admiration — the state of Yucatán is bursting with tradition and cultural, natural, gastronomic and archaeological attractions. This heritage is today one of the most important assets for the economic development of the region's communities, which will be strengthened with the actions of the Mundo Maya Mexico alliance.
Mundo Maya Mexico is the result of the conviction that, by working together, the government, the private sector and local communities can strengthen tourism, promote social integration and a feeling of identity, and contribute to better economic conditions for the inhabitants of the region by promoting a constant flow of regional, national and international visitors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
The actions of this alliance will actively involve the communities so that the management of their resources for tourism activities are sustainable. To accomplish this, the communities will take part in seminars and training about development and consolidation of tourism products, customer care and service for different tourism products, such as leisure, culture, ecotourism and adventure, diving, cruises and business, among others.
Michelle Fridman, Minister of Tourism for the State of Yucatán (SEFOTUR), pointed out that "We are facing the most difficult and challenging moment in its history," she said. "However, every crisis brings opportunities. Finding the union, the coincidence in the sum of efforts, will be instrumental to move forward, and that is what we are doing today with this Mundo Maya region alliance: rebuilding our destinations, learning to do better tourism and reshape what we can do better, in a more sustainable way, in a more responsible way and with better practices."
More on eTradeWire News
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
During the virtual signing of the agreement, Michelle Fridman, of SEFOTUR from Yucatán; Marisol Vanegas, Secretary of Tourism of Quintana Roo; José Antonio Nieves, Secretary of Tourism of Tabasco; Katyna de la Vega, Secretary of Tourism of Chiapas; and Jorge Manos Esparraga, Secretary of Tourism of Campeche endorsed the commitment of each state to strengthen tourism in Mexico's southeastern region.
Sign up to receive more news from ENroute Communications here.
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Dangerous Jobs in America
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Southfield firm hires onsite teacher to support employees
- BullBag Corporation Launches in Home Depot Stores in South Florida
- The United Impact Fund & California Health Medical Reserve Corps Donate Respirator Masks to OLE
- Karen Tobiasen sets out to transform our lives and businesses with 'The Heart Revolution'
- Community Cooperative is awarded the inaugural Bay Pines Director's Cup for service to veterans
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- TVS Boxing Network Adds 100 Classic TV Fights From the 1940's-80's on WatchYour.TV
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England