Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leaders Demand Presidential Debate On Climate Emergency
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Protecting Legal Rights In ICE's New Deportation Raids
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Lee County Tax Collector wins Florida Sterling Council Award
- Microfacs Inc. awarded a GSA "MAS" Contract with the assistance of the Government Marketplace LLC team and Mr. Brian Charles
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019
As part of the project, GeoComm will complete a statewide GIS educational campaign aimed at helping local agencies understand the goals of the statewide NG9-1-1 project, the processes that will be completed throughout the project, and the overall importance of the GIS data assessment phase.
In addition, GeoComm will be completing an GIS data assessment of each individual county's GIS data to determine its readiness for a NG9-1-1 system. The GIS data assessment will analyze their existing GIS data schema, help them understand the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) NG9-1-1 GIS data model standards, and recommend GIS data improvement items for achieving public safety grade GIS data.
All of the participating North Carolina counties will be onboarded to GeoComm GIS Data Hub for up to daily NG9-1-1 GIS data validation and aggregation of the data into a statewide dataset. Quality control check processing will also be completed providing data quality reports to each of the participating counties. In addition, GeoComm GIS Data Hub will transform the various datasets into a common, usable schema for provisioning into the State's NG9-1-1 system.
More on eTradeWire News
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
North Carolina joins a growing number of states entrusting GeoComm as their 9-1-1 GIS partner of choice to meet the demands of Next Generation 9-1-1.
About GeoComm: GeoComm was founded in 1995 to provide county governments with turnkey emergency 9-1-1 development services. Over the subsequent 24 years, the company has grown to serve local, regional, statewide, and military agencies in forty-nine states, helping to keep more than 100 million people safe. Today, GeoComm has a national reputation as a leading provider of public safety GIS systems that route emergency calls to the appropriate call center, map the caller's location on call taker or dispatcher maps, and guide emergency responders to the scene of the accident on mobile displays within police, fire and ambulance vehicles. Our NG9-1-1 GIS solutions provide GIS data quality control, transformation, and aggregation services as well NG9-1-1 system emergency call routing. To learn more about GeoComm, please visit https://www.geo-comm.com
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers
- Lone Gunman Rewriting the Handbook On Workplace Violence Prevention Featured In Barnes & Noble Author Event
- Lynn Schmidt Attends National Industry Conference For Independent Financial Advisors
- L-Tron Warehousing & Manufacturing Solutions Impress with New Zebra MC9300 Mobile Computer
- Bailey's Fine Jewelry "Shares the Love" To Benefit the Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC
- Students from Katz Yeshiva High School Travel to Guatemala for 4-Days of Service, Cultural Immersion
- Metalwërks® Presents High-Definition Sculpted™ 3D Video and Interactive Renderings
- L7 Creative leverages its nearly 2 decades of digital marketing experience to launch L7 Advertising
- Group Classes and Personal Training with out the hassle of the Charleston traffic
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions