Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fitness Centre Payment Processing Solutions
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- Vibe Yoga offers kids' yoga class series
- A Women's Secret To Be Revealed...SssHhh!
- Yoga Classes Burnaby Re-Opening at Bhavana Yoga Studio
- Local Athlete Wins 2 First Place Medals in Jacksonville Senior Games
- Jujutsu and Judo as Methods of Self-Defense
- Well known CBD Company, Keoni, debuting new Keoni Sport CBD Line at Joe Weider's Olympia Fitness
- Take a Hike2Mend: Mending Kids 2021 Fundraiser
Vancouver BC, Canada. NOW LIVE!: XOMBO, a tech start-up developing software to streamline data between certified personal trainers and their clients, has announced the launch of their first product, Deadlifting Socks. To launch this product, they will be running a crowdfunding campaign that is aimed to fund further product development into their fitness technology and application, as well as hiring co-op students, allowing them to gain valuable experience and skills to excel in their professional careers. The crowdfunding campaign will be hosted on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
To reward the projects' backers, XOMBO will be offering their newly developed deadlifting socks. These socks are the first tangible products that XOMBO has developed to complement and improve your workout experience. With an adhesive-coated bottom, the increased traction these socks provide will allow you to safely exercise without shoes. The below-knee length of these socks protects your shins from scrapes and cuts while deadlifting.
More on eTradeWire News
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
With the funds raised from this crowdfunding project, XOMBO will:
- Hire students at the beginning of their professional careers. Giving them the chance to use their education on real problem-solving projects.
- Reward their supporters with a product that encourages activity and mobility.
Deadlifts are one of the most effective exercises in terms of weightlifting. They engage all major muscle groups and have many benefits beyond weight training, including better posture, increased metabolism, and reduces back pain. The founder and CEO of XOMBO, Nolte Burke, found deadlifts to be crucial during his weight loss journey of 100 pounds. The socks are simply engineered to make deadlifts safer so a wider audience can incorporate them into their workouts!
About XOMBO: Incorporated in 2017, XOMBO continuously collects the diet and exercise data from wearable fitness devices, smart scales, and apps that clients already use and love. XOMBO then analyzes the data and reports to their health coach any time they need more help achieving their wellness goals. This software as a service is tailored to simplify and complement the personal training and fitness industry, by securely and seamlessly transferring health data between the two stakeholding parties.
More on eTradeWire News
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
Visit our Website at www.xombo.com
Follow the Kickstarter Pre-Launch Page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/xombosoftware/lifting-socks-deadlifting-socks-grippy-socks
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle
- Abby Lane Releases New Dark Fantasy - The Immortal Blood