Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 162
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 141
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 109
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ways To Control Your Sweating During the Summer
- The Kiss Wow Club Lipstick Subscription Launches New Winter Lipstick Collection
- SMARTFormulator Unveils New Nutritional Management Module, SaaS Model, Manufacturing-ERP Features
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- Two Women From Different Countries Create a Skincare Brand That Illuminates Melanin Skin
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- For Bullying Prevention Month, MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh Features Anti-Bullying Expert Susan Swearer
- How To Stay Smelling Fresh All Day? With A New Bicarb-Free And Aluminium-Free Probiotic Deodorant!
Kicking off the revolutionary product discovery is the Revela Hair Revival Serum which harnesses new, targeted ingredients to support hair follicle health and help reduce the appearance of thinning hair.
Revela's distinguishing factor is highlighted throughout their process. While most beauty and wellness companies go to manufacturers that reuse ingredients that have been around for thousands of years, Revela determines what compounds in current products work towards achieving a desired goal, such as the appearance of hair density.
More on eTradeWire News
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
Once they determine what the compounds look like, Revela uses their proprietary AI search engine to scan a database of 3 billion molecules to find even more effective ingredients to solve the issue at hand, in this case, hair loss.
Revela is founded on the belief that people shouldn't settle to get real results- that new, more effective ingredients can be discovered to bring you products with more targeted efficacy.
The visionary team has backgrounds in chemical engineering, immunology, machine learning, and consumer goods. Together, they share a passion of redefining expectations for beauty and wellness products through innovation: "The best ingredients have yet to be discovered, but everyone settles for what's already out there. We have the technology to affordably deliver much better solutions."- Evan Zhao, PhD, Co-Founder & CEO.
The Revela Hair Revival Serum is launching in November. Until then, you can learn more about their story, technology and company updates at www.getrevela.com
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity