Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 228
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 209
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 202
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 192
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 184
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 138
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- DeGarmo, Hemsley Fraser Partnership Set To Enhance Innovative Assessment Platform
- Acuity Named Top Women-Led Business in NH for Sixth Year Running
- Call Experts wins the CAM-X Contact Center and Customer Experience Award of Excellence for 12th year
- UNIHROM Employment Verification Systems Inc. Presents Their Business Concept to VANTEC Angel Network
- Brandon McTavish talks Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition!
- Serguei Zaychenko Emphasizes Importance of Executive Search for Company Growth!
- JARC FL Puts Focus on Disabled Workers During National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Timothy Visconti, Founder of PeopleLift: Creating Positive Candidate Experience
Deemed an essential business early in the pandemic, Star Staffing continues to grow and is focusing on culture and engagement more than ever.
"We are all in the people business, no matter what your company does. You always have to think about other people: customers, employees, partners. You must be there for them and be available to help them. We are bound by our relationships with our employees and customers. This year has sparked immense stress, anxiety, and uncertainty. In these hard times, how you treat your employees will be remembered for years to come. How businesses respond will have a lasting impact on employee behavior and engagement," states Nicole Smartt Serres, Star Staffing's President.
In addition to the Best Places to Work award, Star Staffing is also celebrating National Staffing Employee Week (https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Famericanstaffing.net%2Fweek-dedicated-to-staffing-stars%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cciera%40starhr.com%7C0075733aff4e40e5393808d85f22d0ca%7C7e61b2b566414ec097ffd83f80ede29f%7C0%7C0%7C637363950...) AND preparing for their October HR Summit (https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.starhr.com%2Ftemp-agencies-california%2Femployer-resources%2Fhr-summit%2F%3F%3Dpr&data=02%7C01%7Cciera%40starhr.com%7C0075733aff4e40e5393808d85f22d0ca%7C7e61b2b566414ec097ffd83f8...) which is focused around company culture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Introspection defines third short story in "Discovering Kindness" series
- Wisconsin Residents Have Real-Time Access to Water Solutions Thanks to New Company
- First Book in the Frobble Series, Frobble The Brotherhood Opens the Door to Adventure and Friendship
- Smart Water Club Uses Real-Time Data to Perfect Individual Water Technology Needs
- Arizona Mom launches a Natural Hair Care line
Between COVID-19, remote work, firestorms, and alarming current events – employers and specifically HR leaders, have been especially concerned with keeping employees engaged and supported. "We are here to support our HR community and be a trusted resource. We created a virtual HR Summit focused around the key issues being discussed inside and outside the boardroom; culture and hiring. Culture is a huge priority for our company, and as an eight-time Best Places to Work award recipient, we want to help other companies also see success in this area."
Star Staffing's virtual half-day HR Summit (https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/...) will take place on October 21 and costs just $45 to attend. Speakers, both local and from across the nation will be sharing insights, critical tools, and best practices for inspiring innovation, high-performance, and engagement in an era of fierce competition, remote working, and constant exposure to challenges and injustices.
For the full list of companies receiving the award, visit Best Places to Work. (https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/...)
More on eTradeWire News
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) Launches GoFundMe™ Campaign
- Loretta Kaufman Receives Medal of Honor in the NAWA's 131st Annual Members' Exhibition
- Artists Find Structure in Their Work
- Association's Directory Lists Local Medicare Insurance Agents
- DC Area Moving Company Announces Launch Of Best Movers In Brooklyn
Ciera Pratt, Star Staffing
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!