Popular on eTradeWire
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
- Senseeker Announces Availability of State-of-the-Art Digital Pixel Readout IC
- Marketing Funnels - They've Cracked The Code...Helps Online Businesses Grow 10x's Faster
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medvibe's Nitrofit Limber Pro Stretch Machine Corners Market With The Only Patented Adjustable Seat
- Macomb Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Smal
- JMAC Offering New Online Classes
- Boost your ATAQ! ATAQ Fuel's Booster Shots Product Launch
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
- DDPY is now offering DDPY KIDZ free on their website
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Premier Performance Training Supports Other Local Businesses With A Community Fitness Fundraiser
Ocinator is 20-minutes per day of intelligent, targeted, and easy-to-do at-home exercise sessions. This is not a program that will "kill you." Ocinator is designed to build you, to improve your looks, posture, and quality of life, for years to come.
Ocinator is now, for the first time, available for free to the public including its simple eating guide and its revolutionary 3-minute, low-impact and heart pumping cardio workouts.
The Ocinator program is ideal for men and women of any age. Included in the free program:
More on eTradeWire News
- Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care Continues to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Indianapolis police officer killed in line of duty to be honored with fundraiser for her family
- Your Safety Department, LLC Announces PEC Safeland, PEC H2S Clear And PEC Pipeline Online Classes
- Nickel City Opera's 'Rigoletto' LIVE by Giuseppe Verdi Available to Download April 10th
- Free webinars scheduled to help displaced employees
· Online access to each day's 20-Minute Ocinator Workout
· Online access to Ocinator's 3-Minute Cardio Workouts
· Online access to the Ocinator Food Guide
· Exclusive access to the personal email of Ocinator's creator for questions
"Now, more than ever, we must keep on moving and avoid injuries" says Nico Chavando, creator of the Ocinator Program and graduate of Stanford University. "No pain, no gain' was the thinking in the 1980's. Our extensive research and success stories prove that if you want to maintain excellent health levels, it's important to work out consistently and efficiently and eat right. During this pandemic crisis, eating right and not dieting is the best way to take care of our bodies. Our Eating Guide helps our members achieve results without dieting, and we also made it available for free."
He adds, "In contrast to many workout programs, Ocinator's 20-minute daily workouts minimize workout time, exercise repetitions, and overall pain. Ocinator's unique exercise program shows you exactly how to work out for results, not exhaustion. With Ocinator, you will be able to exercise consistently and efficiently at home. You may never come back to the germ-filled gyms after trying Ocinator. If you are ready to come back from this crisis looking amazing, feeling happier and more confident, Ocinator is for you."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crystal And Stones Opens Doors For A Different Healing Experience Using The Power Of Crystals
- CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations announce free digital enablement product to help credit unions and banks activate COVID-19 stimulus business loan
- CataStak SCR System Exceeds NOx Guarantee at Food Processing Facility in Southern California
- CDI Appoints John Clemons as Supply Chain Manager
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida launches virtual learning programs for SWFL families and residents
Ocinator's eating program is not a diet; it is a simple and straightforward food guide that lists the foods you can eat at home, fancy restaurants, or even the largest fast-food chains. Ocinator lays out what to eat and what to stay away from. Simple.
Get the free program Ocinator.com (https://www.ocinator.com/?mc_cid=203ac65c7e&mc_eid=[UNIQID).
- Are Churches Essential Services?
- Coronavirus Testing and Your Health Insurance Coverage
- Leonard Quimby Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Flagstaff, AZ
- Edmond G. Brown Brings Retirement And Income Radio To San Francisco
- Skypxl introduces AQSurv* - Job site intelligence
- American Lifestyle brand presents donation to family of slain Arkansas police officer
- CURE Biomedical Partners with Bloom Energy on Urgent Need for Ventilators
- Why COVID-19 Related Safety Training is Important for Employers:
- Nova Biomedical Adds PT/INR Test to Allegro® Analyzer
- "Crazy Robert's More Great Poems and Potential Song Lyrics" FEATURING..."The New Coronavirus Blues"
- FuseFX and Montréal-based Folks VFX Join Forces
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sharpen Providing Free Mental Health Resources to College Students via App in Response to COVID-19
- Chaparral's All-New 257 SSX Outboard Rewrites the Rules on Outboard Boating
- CONRIC PR & Marketing to host COVID-19 Business Booster Webinar
- Cobb County Schools Select Sports Turf Company to Renovate 16 High School Fields