Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Announcement: WOVENSOULS Auction & Talk: The Art & Culture of Wedding Textiles of Kutch
Similar on eTradeWire
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- CDI Global Italy Advises Axioma on Acquisition by Zucchetti
- Paramount Acquires Maryland-based Independent ATM Deployer B&B Financial
- MyGeorgia Credit Union to Host Community-Based Blood Drives at Four Branches
- American Momentum Bank recognizing local heroes at Midland RockHounds games
- CU Xpress Lease Expands Footprint on Long Island with Suffolk Federal
- Ruben Cardona joins American Momentum as Vice President, SBA Business Development Officer III
In 1996, after ten years with People's Bank, Penn Johnson went out on his own and launched Stamford Mortgage Company. Under his guidance, the business grew from a single-employee company to a team of 18, having originated over $2 billion in loans and having served more than 4500 households before its acquisition by Savings Bank of Danbury in 2010. Johnson continues to serve as President of Stamford Mortgage Company and they have now originated more than $3 billion in residential mortgages.
A resident of Redding CT, Johnson has been named the top mortgage originator in Fairfield County for 2018 and one of the top real estate professionals in Connecticut by Forbes Magazine. In addition Johnson has been named as a Five Star Mortgage professional in Connecticut for the sixth year in a row. The final list of Five Star Mortgage Professionals includes less than 7% of the mortgage professionals in the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
"I'm proud of the strong reputation that Stamford Mortgage enjoys with the local real estate community and the many friendships we have enjoyed over the years," said Johnson. "Being a part of a local bank makes us different from many of the other options that clients have. We understand we are an important part of a client's support team, we respond quickly when things come up and are resourceful at solving problems. We are looking forward to our next 25 years of helping home buyers achieve their dreams."
"We applaud Penn and the team of Stamford Mortgage on this milestone said Martin Morgado, President and Chief Executive Officer of Savings Bank of Danbury. "Stamford Mortgage is consistently a top producer in Fairfield County and in the state of Connecticut. Their attention to our customers' needs is exceptional."
About Savings Bank of Danbury
Established in 1849 and headquartered at 220 Main Street, Danbury, Savings Bank of Danbury is a mutual savings bank with assets in excess of $1 billion. Savings Bank of Danbury has 15 branch offices in Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Southbury, Stamford, and Waterbury, as well as lending offices in Farmington, Simsbury, Wallingford, and West Hartford. Stamford Mortgage Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, has a local office on Summer Street in Stamford. Savings Bank of Danbury is committed to serving their community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
For more information about Savings Bank of Danbury, visit www.SBDanbury.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SBDanbury.
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces