Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Ryan Stallings Appointed to Board of Directors
- Confast Thunderstud Hot Dip Galvanized Wedge Anchor Now Available
- Moss/Kiewit under Contract for $471 Million Port Everglades Improvements
- Help for Homeless Families: HomeAid's 18th Annual Essentials Drive
- HomeAid Atlanta Receives Donation from Atlanta SMC
- FineCraft Contractors to Host a Live Webinar on Recession-Proofing Your Business
- Staker Parson Invites Utah Diesel Technician Pathways Students to Job Shadow Day at Ogden Location
- ADASignDepot.com: New York & Connecticut Compliant ADA Signs with the Dynamic Wheelchair Symbol Icon
- Highlight 2018 for Cooperstown Environmental
Nestled in the beautiful mountains of Utah, SR 167 or Trappers Loop Road, winds through the canyon surrounded by extraordinary scenery. The renewal of Trappers Loop (https://www.standard.net/news/government/constru...) was needed to help meet Utah Department of Transportation's (UDOT) goals of optimizing mobility, preserving infrastructure and zero crashes and fatalities. Parts of the pavement had reached the end of its lifecycle. Staker Parson crews rehabilitated 11 miles of pavement and updated all guardrails. Steep grades and several curves posed a challenge to the crews, but they were overcome through effective coordination and hard work.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
"Working with Staker Parson has been an excellent experience," said UDOT Engineer, PJ Roubinet. "This project has improved safety through an updated guardrail and motorcycle rail and will serve the traveling public for years to come."
"The crews achieved zero lost time incidents on this project which added to the 10 million hours of no lost time incidents for the North Wasatch area spanning over the course of 14 years," said Region VP Jake Goodliffe. "This is a testament to the excellent team we have in Utah and the strong relationship we have with UDOT."
Staker Parson Materials & Construction has performed work on many other NAPA Award winning projects throughout Utah including the Salt Lake City Airport Runway and Taxiways, US 40 in Wasatch County and I-15 in Farmington, Utah. The Staker Parson team also has many Diamond Certified Plants throughout Utah and one Diamond Certified Oil Terminal in Ogden, Utah.
# # #
About Staker Parson Materials & Construction, A CRH Company
Since 1952, Staker Parson Materials & Construction, A CRH Company, has built its business to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving, and construction services. The company serves customers with the broadest range of construction materials and services across the widest geography of any supplier in the Intermountain West. Staker Parson Materials & Construction employs nearly 2,500 people at over seventy locations in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, and Oregon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
Operations include Jack B. Parson Companies, Idaho Materials & Construction, Western Rock Products, Hales Sand & Gravel, Burdick Materials, Reynolds Excavation, and NielsonConstruction & Materials. From the parks you play in, to the roads you drive on, the Staker Parson team delivers quality products and projects in a timely, safe, and efficient manner.
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite