Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Done Right Merchandising named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Dispute Resolution Issues with Construction Contracts
- HaArba'a Towers, Tel Aviv, Israel EnduroShield applied to 100,000 m² glass curtain wall
- GlassBuild America features EnduroShield's new X-Line Double-sided fully automated machine
- EnduroShield at Glasstec Germany 2018
- 1020 Builders Is Named To The Fastest Growing Companies List By Inc. Magazine
- Nip Tuck Remodeling Named by REMODELING Magazine to 2018 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- New Precision Door Service Location Opens In Des Moines, Iowa
- Tarps Now Expands Size and Scope of Canvas Tarps Division Operations
- The importance of slip resistance in food production areas
The NSSGA's community relations program began in 1989. The purpose of the program is to both encourage and recognize outstanding community relations amongst the aggregate industry.
"Community relations is a very important aspect of our business," Cami Dellamore, Staker Parson Companies Marketing Coordinator said. "We strive to be good neighbors to everyone in our community and do our best to make the areas we live and work in a better place."
A big part of Staker Parson Companies' community relations efforts are spent helping children. Each year, the company visits many local schools in order to educate thousands of students about mining and aggregate production with their Rocks Build Our World program, which also coincides with the fourth grade geology science curriculum. They also regularly attend or host STEM fairs. The company frequently donates the use of their giant sandbox for children to play in at various community events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
"We strive to be the Preferred Source, but what better way to show how we sustain and help build our communities than by sharing it with the next generation," Tyler Petersen, Staker Parson Companies Driver Mentor said. "Not only does Rocks Build Our World give us that opportunity, but the kids have fun and learn at the same time. The sandbox is just another fun way to get out into the community. We are a family of families and we all help build our communities, and the sandbox helps bring everyone together. I mean who doesn't want to go play in a giant sandbox?"
Staker Parson Companies is committed to community service and corporate responsibility. The company's dedicated employees often volunteer their time to assist others during community events, service projects, donations and more. In addition, Staker Parson Companies promotes safety not only within the company but within the community.
# # #
About Staker Parson Companies: Staker Parson Companies employs nearly 2,500 people at over seventy locations in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, and Oregon. Its operations include Jack B. Parson Companies, Idaho Materials & Construction, Western Rock Products, Hales Sand & Gravel, Burdick Materials, Reynolds Excavation and Nielson Construction & Materials. From the parks you play in, to the roads you drive on, the Staker Parson Companies' team delivers quality products and projects in a timely, safe, and efficient manner.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Cami Dellamore at 801-409-2493 or email at Cami.Dellamore@StakerParson.com.
Staker Parson Companies
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women