Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Roll design can help with eliminating web handling wrinkles
- Introducing the OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger
- Coburn-Myers Fastening Systems Announces the Company's latest exciting event regarding its 40th year in Business Celebration
- New Feature Update to the T&D Thermo App
- New Delphin LoggitoLab Compact Data Acquisition System
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Monitoring Water Quality Using A Cellular Data Logger
- New ReXgen 2 IMU Vehicle & Flight Recorder From Influx
- Sortation conveyors ensure wrappers keep pace with product flow
- MentorAPM Announces Partnership with Australian firm UNGANCO
Otis Instruments required extremely reliable NEMA-rated enclosure protection for its safety products used in gas detection and monitoring. These enclosures would be subjected to harsh environmental conditions related to both weather and chemical exposure. Consequently, proven robust and quality were essential.
Otis Instruments chose Stahlin® non-metallic enclosures to protect its gas detection and monitoring systems.
The reasons why?
According to Eric Brown, Operations Manager for Otis Instruments:
"The quality and performance of Stahlin® fiberglass enclosures proved superior over the competition in cold environments --- especially in Alaska and Canada. Unlike the competition, Stahlin® Enclosures would not crack around the lid, base, nor around any of the many custom holes drilled on enclosures.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Also, Stahlin® enclosures are known to withstand a 6-foot throw across the back of an oil field service and maintenance work truck during work-overs by unruly technicians – even though we don't recommend that an enclosure ever be thrown!"
Currently, Otis Instruments uses a wide variety of Stahlin® enclosures and accessories including: DS80804HPL, DS100806HLL, DSW121006HPL, DS161408HPL and DSCC80804HPL. They have used clear lids, opaque lids, and various latch styles.
Stahlin® enclosures, housing Otis Instrument systems, are in service in the gas and oil industry (West Texas Permian Basin to Saudi Arabia, to Canada, and around the world, even in the Outback of Australia and Chile); in diverse manufacturing applications including Toyota and Trane plants; in the engine compartments of Disney Cruise ships; Tyson chicken farms, and many more harsh, demanding environments.
Eric Brown continues:
"We have not needed to customize Stahlin® enclosures because, based on the vast amount of different sized enclosures offered, we have always been able to select an off-the-shelf option. We know, though, that if needed Stahlin® engineers would be great to work with in building a custom enclosure to specifications. Stahlin® offers the most robust quality enclosure for a great price. We recommend Stahlin® to others based on quality, pricing, delivery, and their wide range of products designed to meet the needs of OEM manufacturers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Otis Instruments, Inc.
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots