Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- MarriageBureauFranchise.com Offering Free Marriage Bureau Franchise
- Onlive Server Offer Hong Kong Cloud VPS Server Hosting with KVM Hypervisor Solution and Dedicated IP
- Interpreters Unlimited Recognition Continues
- NOYNIM Is Proud to Provide Cybersecurity Solutions That Will Keep Your Network Safe from the Most Common Threats—No Matter How Much They Evolve
- Onlive Server Recommend Japan VPS Server Hosting with KVM Based Plans and SSD Storage
- "Value - Based Time Management"
- SBM Named 2022 Stellantis Supplier Award Winner
- Onlive Server Offer Secure and Fast South Korea Dedicated Server Hosting with SSD Storage | Seoul Data Center
- CityLight Church is Getting Impressive Testimonials from Attendees for Its May Edition of CityLight Healing Rooms
- Helptimize Launches its New Community-based Service Finder
Ocala, FL, May 17, 2022 – Staff America's Health Care Staffing Division has once again earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal is a symbol of quality that reflects a health care organization's commitment to providing safe and quality patient care.
Health care staffing firms place temporary staff in organizations that direct or provide patient care. Health Care Staffing Services Certification demonstrates Staff America's efforts to address how qualifications and competencies of staff are determined, placement of staff and how their performance is monitored.
Staff America underwent a rigorous, unannounced onsite review on February 26, 2022. During the visit, a team of Joint Commission reviewers evaluated compliance with related certification standards including healthcare professional credentialing, ongoing continuous compliance with standards 24/7, 365 days a year, emergency management, business continuity, marketing standards, performance & education standards, infection prevention and control, leadership, employment policies, and rights and responsibilities of patients. Joint Commission standards are developed in consultation with health care experts and providers, measurement experts and patients. The reviewers also conducted site observations and interviews.
More on eTradeWire News
- GRAMMY Award-Winning Singer-Songwriter India.Arie Joins National Symphony Orchestra to Headline BGR!FEST 2022
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- New 5" TFT Displays with IPS Technology at Newhaven Display
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
"Earning certification from the Joint Commission means we meet the highest standards for patient care and employment of healthcare professionals. This year marks the tenth consecutive year that Staff America has earned this national badge of honor for our healthcare staffing division," said Margaret Renaud, President of Staff America, Inc. "I continue to be incredibly proud of the Staff America team and the healthcare professionals we employ every day. I am also proud that we have been able to serve our communities by deploying more than 600 healthcare workers throughout the pandemic and continue to maintain our commitment to quality in the face of rapid growth and constant changes in the healthcare landscape."
For more information, please visit The Joint Commission website (https://www.jointcommission.org/).
Margaret Renaud, President
- Grand Opening Celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for LaVida Massage Center in Rome, GA
- ESL QuickSwitch® Model 6240 Duplex POF A/B Conector Switch with Serial Remote Control
- Chowder on and Savor the Season with Fall Trail and Fest
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!