Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 224
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 216
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'Serialized TV' Releases Media Kit Ahead Of Upcoming Brand Launch
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Award-Winning Investigative Reporter to Lead Nonprofit News Site The Imprint
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Cloe Wilder Releases You & Lonely (Piano Version)
- The Diverse Political Voices Of 'Modern Treatise'
- Los Angeles dance music artist announces release of first EP, new music video
Although a third of all college students are first generation and there are millions of professionals who are the first to engage with the professional workplace, there are not frequent conversations around this identity.
In a push to circulate empowering stories about first generation college students, professionals, and wealth builders, fyrst gen invites anyone who fits the first gen identity to share their story, promote their business, and build their personal brand.
"As a first generation college grad and professional who immigrated to the US, I struggled to find stories similar to mine. We hear about first gens like Elon Musk and Michelle Obama who are changing their respective industries; and we hear narratives about first generation Americans and wealth-builders taking opportunities from everyone else," noted Fridaouss Nabine, fyrst gen founder. "The lack of visibility around this identity means we're not addressing the issues they face, like lower college graduation rates, and 80% lower earning potential for those who do graduate. We need representation on how first gens who are climbing the ladder of success like everyone else in the media; we need their voices to help shape that narrative; and we need resources to close the earning gap between first gens and non-first gens. I plan on accomplishing all three with the fyrst gen platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Unicorn Children's Foundation 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge raises funds for virtual programs
The platform, launched on July 15th, is quickly gaining momentum among first generation individuals diving into resources and sharing stories, and organizations looking to be featured on the site. For first generation college students, professionals and wealth-builders looking to share their stories, visit: https://www.fyrstgen.com/share-first-generation-stories
Fridaouss at fyrst gen
- Hong Kong protest Leaders: when a democratic movement is only an excuse for rioters and dictators
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
- Small Professor - A Jawn Supreme (Vol. 2)
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Attn: Business Editor re Halloween Business during Covid-19
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- TVS Cartoon Network Sets The Skruffy Group As its First Original Production
- L.A. Wolves FC Forward Philip Hephzibah Invited for Trial with The New Saints FC in Wales
- Waterside Productions Announces Laila Valere's New Book "The Birthing Goddess"
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Celebrating 3 Years of Royse Contemporary with new exhibition "Elements of Style II"
- Bookies Clamoring for Safe and Secure Ways to Collect and Get Paid from Players
- Association Releases Michigan Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces