Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 720
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 337
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 193
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 181
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 173
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Hit The Beach For California Surfing Day
- Travel Vacancies Slow In Summer But London Salaries Soar
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Moldova: Host of the Third Global Conference on Wine Tourism
- Benvenuta Aroundly Nella Città Del Mare
- Family Style Farm-To-Fork Long Table Dinner Series at The Abbey Resort
- Casa Festa Matera, il soggiorno ideale
- Synergy Car Hire launches a comparison and booking API
- Popular Omaha Hotel Finishes Major Renovation
St. Johns River Cruises, a partner of Blue Spring State Park, provides nature cruises as well as guided kayak and Segway tours to tourists and locals alike. The company's main attraction is its two-hour nature cruise, which takes visitors through the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of native wildlife in the rich ecosystem of the St. Johns River basin area. Along with tours, the company also offers canoe and kayak rentals available within the park.
The Platinum Certified Ecotour Provider classification is awarded only to companies that practice genuine ecotourism and sustainable tourism.
To qualify as platinum certified, St. Johns River Cruises met all of the core criteria and over 90 percent of bonus criteria on the certification checklist provided by Florida SEE. The company did this through its partnership with Blue Spring State Park, providing education to students, offering research data and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Help Your Neighbor, Earn for School, Make A Difference
- Attn: Business Editor re National Manufacturing Month (October), and "It used to be Made in America"
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Stevie Boi brings his Powershoot concept to Durham North Carolina October 20th and 21st
- Donald Trump's Information Leaked onto the Internet, Sources Skeptical
- Thiel College pastor reaches career service milestones
"Our mission is to show our guests the real Florida in all of its natural splendor. We are proud of our partnership with Blue Springs Park. We work hard to contribute to the park and its conservation efforts," said Ron Woxberg, founder of St. Johns River Cruises.
The Woxberg family has run the business since 2001. After discovering the beauty of the river basin area through boating, fishing and camping, Ron and his family decided to share it with visitors. As a popular boat captain, Ron has received great reviews by sharing his passion for the manatees, native Florida birds, gators and plant life seen throughout the tours.
St. Johns River Cruises is considered by many to be the best nature-oriented tours in the Sunshine State. Throughout the years, the family has aimed to share its love for the St. Johns River basin area with visitors. Along with its large selection of tours to choose from, the company offers special rates for groups, birthdays and more. The popular tour highlighting the Manatees is already filling up. To reserve your spot, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com/reservations.
St. Johns River Cruises is a pioneer in ecotourism. It first received a certification from the Florida SEE in 2012, making the company the fourth ecotour operator to be platinum certified through the program. This certification has set St. Johns River Cruises apart from other ecotour options available because it shows the company is not only knowledgeable about the environment and wildlife it interacts with, but that it believes in preserving it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Thiel College new student tally shows increase over prior year
- International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators HT 101 training
- Commercial Real Estate Investing For 2018 Winston Rowe And Associates
- HUD's New Smoke-Free Public Housing Rule Discussed in New Video
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz - BOOK DISCOUNT
- ExperaSoft UG provides Epsilon Grammar Studio: IDE for generating parsers (also known as parser gen
- Continuity of Registration for the Samsung Amman International Marathon
About St. Johns River Cruises
Owned by the Woxberg family since 2001, St. Johns River Cruises provides the most popular ecotours in Florida. Operating within Blue Spring State Park, the company offers nature cruises and guided kayak and Segway tours of the wildlife in St. Johns River basin area. In addition, it offers canoe and kayak rentals to visitors within the park. In 2008, USA Today's 10Best named the company "One of the Best Bets for Slice of Life." In addition, the company has been a member of the Florida Society for Ethical Tourism since 2014, and is ranked in TripAdvisor's Circle of Excellence. For more information on St. Johns River Cruises or to book your tour, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com or call 386-917-0724. Find us on social media at @sjrivercruises or search #stjohnsrivercruises.
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Jazz Child SHEILA JORDAN Steps to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- New Teen Girl Self-Esteem Book
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Seed X Nottz - No Way in Hell (Album)
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Attn:Newspapers, Magazines, Radio & TV: What is your Company Planning for your HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Michelle Kwan's 'Casa del Sole' Sold in Newport, RI
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- New Book Highlights the Rich History of Hiking
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?