Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 141
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Conestoga Wagon Creators offer Limited-time Donation to Colorado Dude and Guest Ranch Association
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- The flight deal Can Be Fun For Anyone - Cheap Flights
- Examine This Report On Ryanair Cheap Flight and Hotels Deals
- "Oku-Nikko" or Deep Nikko: A Nature Respite North of Tokyo
- Examine This Report On Cheap Flights
- Vacationers Rejoice: Roomganize Releases Sunglasses Organizer for the Summer Days Ahead
- Okoboji Country Inn website gets an update!
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family
St. Johns River Cruises, a partner of Blue Spring State Park, provides nature cruises as well as guided kayak and Segway tours to tourists and locals alike. The company's main attraction is its two-hour nature cruise, which takes visitors through the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of native wildlife in the rich ecosystem of the St. Johns River basin area. Along with tours, the company also offers canoe and kayak rentals available within the park.
The Platinum Certified Ecotour Provider classification is awarded only to companies that practice genuine ecotourism and sustainable tourism.
To qualify as platinum certified, St. Johns River Cruises met all of the core criteria and over 90 percent of bonus criteria on the certification checklist provided by Florida SEE. The company did this through its partnership with Blue Spring State Park, providing education to students, offering research data and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
"Our mission is to show our guests the real Florida in all of its natural splendor. We are proud of our partnership with Blue Springs Park. We work hard to contribute to the park and its conservation efforts," said Ron Woxberg, founder of St. Johns River Cruises.
The Woxberg family has run the business since 2001. After discovering the beauty of the river basin area through boating, fishing and camping, Ron and his family decided to share it with visitors. As a popular boat captain, Ron has received great reviews by sharing his passion for the manatees, native Florida birds, gators and plant life seen throughout the tours.
St. Johns River Cruises is considered by many to be the best nature-oriented tours in the Sunshine State. Throughout the years, the family has aimed to share its love for the St. Johns River basin area with visitors. Along with its large selection of tours to choose from, the company offers special rates for groups, birthdays and more. The popular tour highlighting the Manatees is already filling up. To reserve your spot, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com/reservations.
St. Johns River Cruises is a pioneer in ecotourism. It first received a certification from the Florida SEE in 2012, making the company the fourth ecotour operator to be platinum certified through the program. This certification has set St. Johns River Cruises apart from other ecotour options available because it shows the company is not only knowledgeable about the environment and wildlife it interacts with, but that it believes in preserving it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
About St. Johns River Cruises
Owned by the Woxberg family since 2001, St. Johns River Cruises provides the most popular ecotours in Florida. Operating within Blue Spring State Park, the company offers nature cruises and guided kayak and Segway tours of the wildlife in St. Johns River basin area. In addition, it offers canoe and kayak rentals to visitors within the park. In 2008, USA Today's 10Best named the company "One of the Best Bets for Slice of Life." In addition, the company has been a member of the Florida Society for Ethical Tourism since 2014, and is ranked in TripAdvisor's Circle of Excellence. For more information on St. Johns River Cruises or to book your tour, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com or call 386-917-0724. Find us on social media at @sjrivercruises or search #stjohnsrivercruises.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC