Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Gateway Outdoor Summit Announced for Jan 11, 2019
- An Afternoon Walking Tour in Lower Manhattan
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia Presented by Bank of America Announces Return to LOVE Park
- Short-term events are ideal for tour guide headsets rental
- Americas Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration Parade in Plymouth Ma
- Ski Zao Onsen in Yamagata, Japan from December 8, 2018
- Mt. Rainier Railroad to Host Media Preview for THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride on Thurs., Nov. 15
- Rise in International and Domestic Tourists in Phoksundo Lake, Nepal
St. Johns River Cruises, a partner of Blue Spring State Park, provides nature cruises as well as guided kayak and Segway tours to tourists and locals alike. The company's main attraction is its two-hour nature cruise, which takes visitors through the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of native wildlife in the rich ecosystem of the St. Johns River basin area. Along with tours, the company also offers canoe and kayak rentals available within the park.
The Platinum Certified Ecotour Provider classification is awarded only to companies that practice genuine ecotourism and sustainable tourism.
To qualify as platinum certified, St. Johns River Cruises met all of the core criteria and over 90 percent of bonus criteria on the certification checklist provided by Florida SEE. The company did this through its partnership with Blue Spring State Park, providing education to students, offering research data and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Franchise Sales Revenue is More Than Just Event-Based at Totally Nutz®
- 27th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
"Our mission is to show our guests the real Florida in all of its natural splendor. We are proud of our partnership with Blue Springs Park. We work hard to contribute to the park and its conservation efforts," said Ron Woxberg, founder of St. Johns River Cruises.
The Woxberg family has run the business since 2001. After discovering the beauty of the river basin area through boating, fishing and camping, Ron and his family decided to share it with visitors. As a popular boat captain, Ron has received great reviews by sharing his passion for the manatees, native Florida birds, gators and plant life seen throughout the tours.
St. Johns River Cruises is considered by many to be the best nature-oriented tours in the Sunshine State. Throughout the years, the family has aimed to share its love for the St. Johns River basin area with visitors. Along with its large selection of tours to choose from, the company offers special rates for groups, birthdays and more. The popular tour highlighting the Manatees is already filling up. To reserve your spot, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com/reservations.
St. Johns River Cruises is a pioneer in ecotourism. It first received a certification from the Florida SEE in 2012, making the company the fourth ecotour operator to be platinum certified through the program. This certification has set St. Johns River Cruises apart from other ecotour options available because it shows the company is not only knowledgeable about the environment and wildlife it interacts with, but that it believes in preserving it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mackenzie Corrigan as Athletic Trainer
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Sharon Richter
- Freedom Hall presents – Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale wi
- Wesley House Hosts Digital Silent Auction to Raise Funds on Giving Tuesday
- AGS Stone selected as accredited fabricator for new high-performance alternative to granite
- "I Love My Black Daddy," No Matter What White Society & Obama Say
- White House Raises Red Herring Issue in Acosta Case
About St. Johns River Cruises
Owned by the Woxberg family since 2001, St. Johns River Cruises provides the most popular ecotours in Florida. Operating within Blue Spring State Park, the company offers nature cruises and guided kayak and Segway tours of the wildlife in St. Johns River basin area. In addition, it offers canoe and kayak rentals to visitors within the park. In 2008, USA Today's 10Best named the company "One of the Best Bets for Slice of Life." In addition, the company has been a member of the Florida Society for Ethical Tourism since 2014, and is ranked in TripAdvisor's Circle of Excellence. For more information on St. Johns River Cruises or to book your tour, visit https://www.sjrivercruises.com or call 386-917-0724. Find us on social media at @sjrivercruises or search #stjohnsrivercruises.
- Learn While You Earn with Ticket to Work and Apprenticeship
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- One stop shop to help you with your Short- and Long-Term Care Planning to Protect against Medicaid
- Mountain Khakis, Catawba Brewing Soulshine Kölsch Raises $6K+ for Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- SwiTrace I-Plug Dry Ice Data Loggers
- Renowned Media Personality John Fredericks Launches WJFN as a Richmond-Area News Talk Radio Station
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Joins Subaru of America in Sharing the Love This Holiday Season
- Opportunity to Learn Marine Appraising Aboard the Queen Mary, March 21-23, 2019
- Xtreme Kurves Gives Away Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping Spree to 4 Houston Families
- Remsoft Expands Offerings With Launch of Remsoft Operations
- Women in eDiscovery Announces 2019 Conference
- Marla Horsman Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Kick off the Holidays at Pheasant Run Resort
- Capture Meaning in Your Practice: Sustainable Movements
- Jonathan Longobardi Board President Western New England University School of Law Alumni Association
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Levi United FC as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- DMS Search Marketing Experts Break Down Barriors Between Paid and Organic Strategies to Gain Marketing Wins in New Webinar
- Elite RV & Boat Storage taking reservations for new storage facility in south Lee County
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018