Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 606
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 567
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 506
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 479
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 419
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 380
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 347
Similar on eTradeWire
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Perfect Living Spaces Decor: Give Your Home A Brand New Look
- Outdoor Apparatus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Backyard Decor
- Is your bedding causing your allergies?
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Long Live the Simple Casserole
- Local Cypress Texas Home Service Pro Publishes Tool-Book
- Crazy Plant Lady Gardening Gifts Funny Slogan Organic Cotton Tshirts New Website Live
- Hundreds of Amazon Shoppers Love This Comforter from Kasentex
- Pros & Cons of Home Additions ~ Should I Get a Home Addition?
For the show's producer, the Home Builders Association of St. Louis, safety is top of mind. Attendees can shop in a well-thought-out environment, with enhanced cleaning and changes to the layout, including one-way traffic. Face coverings are required by the facility.
Visitors can get advice from Laurie Smith, designer, author and Trading Spaces alum. Laurie was one of the first designers on TLC's breakout hit show Trading Spaces in 1999 and returned to the Trading Spaces reboot in 2018 and 2019. Laurie attended the New York School of Interior Design and has branched her style and eye for design into various product lines and public speaking.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Las Vegas Offers Safe Moving Tips to Homeowners with Pets
- Dr. Nisar Hundewale joins ReFocus AI as Chief Data Officer
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
Laurie will take attendees on a photographic journey of two home renovations, with design lessons from understanding the bones of your home to determining furniture layout and finding your personal style. She will also talk about room refreshes – enhancing spaces to create a welcoming atmosphere.
The St. Charles Sausage Festival & Wine Tasting has products to try and buy from sausage producers, wineries and more.
The Spa & Swim Spa Blowout Sale, sponsored by Spas and More! has great deals. Shop a 2,700 square foot tent for 30-50% off regular retail prices on a variety of models.
Bring the kids for fun, free activities at the KIDSZONE, presented by the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department. Hours are Friday from 3-6 p.m., Saturday from 12-4 p.m. and Sunday from 12-3 p.m.
The Home Show is hosting a Food Drive. Visitors can donate non-perishable food in non-breakable containers to the St. Louis Area Foodbank.
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
Area homeowners looking to do home improvements can visit the show to find products and services they need and companies who can help. Visitors are encouraged to bring photos and designs and have their questions answered by the experts. Many exhibitors offer show specials for people who book projects or make appointments at the Show.
Visitors can register to win a one-week Florida vacation home rental from The Wright Door Co., a $2,000 value! (Travel not included. Other restrictions apply.)
Show hours: Friday, April 9 and Saturday, April 10 - 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday, April 11 - 10 a.m.-5 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.STLHomeShow.com.
Home Builders Association of St. Louis
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager