Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Michael Reza Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
- Dr. Cheryl Wood Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Lelani Craig Speaks at UVU Silicon Slopes Lecture Series
- RAIN Group Releases Free Toolkit to Help Sellers Master Sales Negotiations
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- Gary Woolman Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code" Vol 2
Presented by Marc Simms of Right Performance Management, attendees will learn how to identify candidates who fit within their company's culture and job description, as well as how long they'll stay. Business leaders responsible for hiring, managing, training, or retaining employees, are encouraged to attend this informative workshop. Breakfast will be sponsored by First Citizens Bank.
To register for this event (https://srma.net/2021/08/workshop-sept2021/), to see a full calendar of events (https://srma.net/category/events/), and for more information about the Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association, visit SRMA.net, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
About the Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association
The purpose and objective of the Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association (SRMA) is to bring manufacturers together, to encourage the economic development of Southwest Florida through manufacturing, and to act as a forum for the expression and exchange of ideas and information among its members. The SRMA provides an advocacy platform for the general welfare of its members in the face of economic, civic, and educational challenges. It encourages cooperation, information sharing and mutual aid, fostering social relationships and community involvement. Visit srma.net for more information or to become a member or sponsor.
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes