Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- TOPDON Releases The Phoenix Smart
- TOPDON Releases The Tornado 90000
- 2018 Nissan Sentra on Sale in The GTA!
- TOPDON Releases The ArtiLink 400
- TOPDON Releases Phoenix Elite®
- OTCWagon Issues Update on: PowerBand Solutions, Inc. (PBX)
- 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan on Sale at Our Used Car Dealership!
- Used Red 2017 Honda Accord Available for Sale!
- Subaru Extended Warranty Coverage Available from autopom!
- Keep your UTVs and ATVs fueled with a trailer mounted gas tank
The SRI Pole Award will be presented to the fastest qualifier in all four divisions of NAPA Super DIRT Week XLIX at Oswego Speedway, Oct. 5-10. The polesitters of the Billy Whittaker Cars 200 for the Super DIRTcar Series and the DIRTcar 358 Modified Salute the Troops 150 will each receive a $1,000 cash prize courtesy of SRI. In addition, the polesitters of the DIRTcar Sportsman Chevrolet Performance 75 and DIRTcar Pro Stock 50 will each get a $500 cash prize.
"Even though we are located in the south – Mooresville, NC – it gives us great pleasure to support all forms of motorsports in all parts of the country," said SRI Technical Sales Engineer Randy Keene. "Super DIRT Week has always been the biggest stage for our racing teams, friends and customers in the Northeast, and to be a part of this colossal event means a lot to us."
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
The sixth annual Drydene World Short Track Championship will welcome the Pro Stocks back to the schedule this year, where SRI will be the title sponsor of the division. The SRI Pro Stocks will compete alongside eight other classes of weekly racing stars from across the nation over three days, Oct. 28-30, at The Dirt Track at Charlotte in Concord, NC – a local venue for the SRI family.
The following weekend at The Dirt Track, SRI will also provide the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series and Super DIRTcar Series competitors with an SRI Performance #1 Redraw bonus at the NGK NTK World of Outlaws World Finals, Nov. 4-6. The driver who pulls the pole position in their respective redraws on both Friday and Saturday night will receive a $500 cash prize, courtesy of SRI.
About SRI Performance
Stock Car Steel and the SRI family of brands have been providing parts and services to the racing industry for more than 24 years. Headquartered in Mooresville, NC, Greg Fornelli has established healthy brands dedicated to ensuring the motorsports industry thrives for decades to come.
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes