Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 545
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 452
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 253
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 224
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 204
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 172
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 138
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 137
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 136
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Telemarketing Services Professional Chris Grothe joins Quality Contact Solutions as VP of Operations
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- CPT Network Solutions launches CPT Voice
- Covid-19 Resulted In A 69% Increase In Customer Service Call Volumes For Resultscx Retail Clients
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- Programmatic Advertising Emerges as a Major Margin Expansion Opportunity for Pay TV Providers in 2021
- CNet Training Celebrates its 25th Anniversary
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
- Milestone: Total Technicolor Deployments of DOCSIS 3.1 Gateways Reaches 20 Million Units Worldwide
With over two decades of experience in the telecom/wireless industry, Hardwick will continue to effectively support SQUAN's business expansion efforts by leveraging her wealth of professional understanding, deep technical, operational and strategic leadership. The promotion will allow Hardwick to bring much more to SQUAN's development as wireline, fiber and wireless carriers continue to come together and increase pressure on operational excellence.
"Carolyn's ability to foster long-term executive-level associations, effectively lead dynamic teams and adapt to our fast-paced industry has aided her professional successes and will continue to do so in her new role as President, Engineering," said SQUAN CSO Keith Pennachio. "Throughout the years, Carolyn has been committed to ensuring SQUAN's drive for excellence, whether its contract negotiation, client relations, creative approaches or result-driven solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Keyboardist/Composer, Tom Alexander Re-Releases Critically Acclaimed Album, "What's Ahead?"
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers Timely News To Students
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
Hardwick's extensive career in the industry includes long tenures at a variety of telecommunications institutions where she was able to build her professional familiarity. Prior to joining SQUAN, Hardwick served as National Account Director at KGPCo, managing Multiple System Operators (MSOs) in the cable telecommunications sector.
Today, Hardwick serves as President of the Women's Wireless Leadership Forum (WWLF). She is also a member of the global organization Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT), as well as ten state wireless association programs. Hardwick holds a Master of Arts in Teaching from The University of Charleston as well as a Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management from Clemson University.
# # #
SQUAN combines its unique and in-depth knowledge of network engineering and fiber construction to solve complex and evolving telecommunications problems around macro networks, small-cell, DAS, 5G, IoT and smart cities for wireless, wireline and enterprise customers. SQUAN is focused on the evolution of communications networks of all types and how new technologies are changing the landscape of infrastructure. SQUAN provides design/build and advisory services for backhaul, small-cells, C-RAN, fiber, Right-of-Way, technical installs and maintenance. For more information visit: http://www.squan.com or contact SQUAN's head of strategy, Keith Pennachio at kpennachio(at)squan(dot)com.
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
MRB Public Relations, Inc.
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community