Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 545
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 452
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 253
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 224
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 204
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 172
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 138
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 137
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 136
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 125
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Milestone: Total Technicolor Deployments of DOCSIS 3.1 Gateways Reaches 20 Million Units Worldwide
- Ideanomics Buys USA EV Wireless Charging Company
- Zurich Technology Solutions Partners with Facebook Connectivity to Build SuperCell
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- BandwidthX Announces New Service Offering
- New Enhanced Standard Product Warranty
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
The headquarters proximity to the greater NY metropolitan area will allow for the ease of logistics control over projects across the region and other day-to-day operations. It will also be home to SQUAN's extensive Executive and Field Operations Team, allowing them to grow into a space more equipped to fulfill the needs of the company.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
SQUAN also announced the expansion of its senior leadership team. Jason McEwan will take on the role of vice president of fiber, managing the division's day-to-day operations ensuring quality and productivity of the crews and working with customers to get SOWs released to SQUAN. Dimce Gorgovski will become executive director and general manager of the northeast. With great depth and understanding of the industry, Dimce's forward-looking approach will help guide SQUAN into its innovative and competitive leadership position while maintaining daily operations responsibilities. He has extensive experience in telecom infrastructure, 4G, LTE, UMTS, CDMA and Backhaul, as well as a keen understanding of how to drive innovation within the organization. Jeff Eiseman will take over the role of general manager of SQUAN's fiber construction group, responsible for building fiber splicing and design capabilities. Eiseman brings nearly 30 years of telecom experience across a broad and diverse background in the industry which supplements SQUAN's growth strategy.
More on eTradeWire News
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
"We are very pleased to reposition our headquarters and warehouse to Carlstadt, NJ. The new space will enable SQUAN to better serve customers and increase our overall capabilities," said Keith Pennachio, CSO and EVP of SQUAN. "We are very excited about our plans to continue to accelerate the expansion of our business and create increased value for our investors."
SQUAN also launched its newly redesigned website that features a streamlined, modern design, enhanced functionality and easy access to essential information. The new website will be updated regularly with company news, changes and other corporate milestones. For more information, visit: www.squan.com.
MRB Public Relations, Inc.
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission