Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 218
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 210
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 207
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 182
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 145
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call GHOSTBUSTERS? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Grizzly Box Blind Defends Against Elements, Conditions and Instincts
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Racing Shell Covers is Expanding
- Past the Wire's "Gate to Wire" podcast hits the ground running
- Springboard Athletic Connections Corp. Introduces New App Platform
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
"We are thrilled that Jim Day has joined the SquadLocker team," said Gary Goldberg, CEO of SquadLocker. "He has delivered record-breaking performance and multi-million dollar improvements for now market leading brands through supply chain and operations optimization. We believe he will position SquadLocker to continue delivering high quality, custom apparel that customers have come to expect at even a faster pace that is now required."
Previously, Jim was Vice President of Global Supply Chain at '47, a sports lifestyle brand founded in Boston and partner of the MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS, MLL, and over 900 collegiate programs. He was also co-founder of the American Headwear Alliance, a coalition of companies and associations that comprise the cap and headwear industry in the U.S. Jim has served various companies in operations and supply chain roles, delivering operational efficiencies and maximizing sales in excess of $350 million while sustaining service levels of 95% or better.
"More than ever, there is demand for affordable, custom apparel and masks that are quickly and easily ordered and delivered fast," said Jim Day. "With SquadLocker's award-winning manufacturing processes (https://pbn.com/pbn-manufacturing-awards-virtual-ceremony-to-be-held-june-30/), the company is in the position to support this explosive growth. I am delighted to be leading operations to ensure systems are in place for current and future needs of our growing customer base."
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
The company also expanded its sales and marketing team with Jeanne Hopkins hired (https://www.squadlocker.com/squad-blog/squadlocker-drafts-jeanne-hopkins-as-chief-revenue-officer) as Chief Revenue Officer earlier this year as well as Matt Desilet (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattdesilet/) hired as Marketing Director.
SquadLocker provides an easy, efficient online ordering platform to control your brand, allowing all those who want or require custom apparel and spirit wear – players, parents, students, fans, employees and others – to easily purchase and receive their items directly to their homes.
All trademarks recognized.
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi