Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 211
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 114
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mobliciti Secures Contract Delivering Virtual Mobile Manager to Law Firm Browne Jacobson
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Mobile Research Engine Startup Has Launched
- TRENDING – WipFly advances cross-platform direct messaging
- Knobull Is About To Announce Its Most Important Development Ever
- ITS Navigo® Announces Patent Pending Touchless Technology for Safer Public Reopening
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
By that stage, Google had already cemented itself as a mainstay and was quickly building. But Bentley and others began to be concerned with the seeming belligerence with which user data was being acquired and distributed. Indeed, that worry has spread to the wider populace in recent years. He also believe that a new Research Engine that doesn't track users with Learning Center niche could be created where students would be the primary users! This Center includes student news, instant answers, academic resources, blog pages and private message board where students can collaborate with fellow students and experts!
In order to get their name out there, Bentley is undertaking a huge task: he and his marketing team launched a gorilla social media marketing campaign which is attracting student users. The theme being promoted is: Go to the spot, created by students for students, with one stop shop for all student needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
This is capturing attention, and the company's user base and philosophy has begun to balloon.
A bold strategy has led the Company down this path in recent years, where firms like Knobull are expected to go from obscure corners of the interweb to front and center of a growing Mobile Social Media Market.
Big firms with easy access to personal information, like Facebook, Amazon, Google, have been hitting headlines for finding more and more concerning ways of using that data for profit. They sell what they learn about users through their shopping, sharing and searching habits to big data companies.
In an interview last week with The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/03/15/facebook-google-other-big-tech-giants-are-about-face-reckoning-state-attorneys-general-warn/?utm_term=.9c1a93b48458), Louisiana Republican Attorney General Jeff Landry said: "I think what we've found is that big tech has become too big, and that while we may have been asleep at the wheel, they were able to consolidate a tremendous amount of power." That sentiment is no surprise considering Google was found to track user locations even when that option was disabled by the user (https://www.dailydot.com/debug/google-location-data-tracking/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
How does this lead to a news flash about what Knobull is all about. Basically, you don't have one without the other. Knobull was created precisely to combat the likes of what has been discovered about the big data market.
It's not to say everything Google and the rest do is bad. They have managed to build an unparalleled business capacity that puts just about any information we could want just a few taps of the keyboard away. But with that power comes a great responsibility, and to date, it doesn't seem that responsibility is being met.
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- New album Something Simple from indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday