Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 311
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 239
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 228
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 200
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 189
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 166
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 158
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
- Mobile Research Engine Startup Has Launched
- TRENDING – WipFly advances cross-platform direct messaging
- Knobull Is About To Announce Its Most Important Development Ever
- ITS Navigo® Announces Patent Pending Touchless Technology for Safer Public Reopening
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- MTech Addresses Telehealth Initiatives with Device Sanitization and Data Privacy Procedures
"The Knobull, Inc. Team is excited to help students find their own voice in their own experience," said Lynn Bentley, President of Knobull. "We hope to facilitate that experience for students so that they succeed in their lives and as a student."
Bentley built the company around the theme of Academic Success Programs for students developed by students. He and his team of CSE and marketing students have launched a Research Engine and Learning Center web app to help them develop confidence not only within their academic abilities, but in adjusting to college life and becoming a marketable job candidate. "We look forward to coaching students and guiding them to find their path, which will provide each student with an opportunity to have an amazing experience at the school," he said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
Knobull helps students by:
•Providing helpful tips on ways to excel when faced by academic challenges.
•Linking academic success to achieving employment goals.
•Building research success capabilities.
•Applying the multifaceted features of the Knobull web app toward the achievement of academic and career goals.
•Delivering a weekly newsletter to encapsulate all the support information and systems being provided.
The Knobull leadership team comes with a strong background assisting employees and students in a caring and compassionate way, while being a mentor and coach. Our student team is ready for a challenge as we continue site development to better provide virtual coaching and create bonds.
"Supporting students is always the top priority, and we're ready to adapt and innovate with their added perspective and insight, which feels especially meaningful for our team in this moment," Bentley concluded.
- RE/MAX Names Top Producers in the United States and Worldwide
- Dan T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Discusses OWI/DUI Expungement
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Announces Her VP Running Mate, Claudeliah J. Roze
- How Professional Cleaning Helps Fight COVID-19
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Creates Her Own Stage for the Presidential Debates
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest Goodwill hosts event for furry friends
- Cornerstone Bank Breaks Ground on New Bank in Bismarck
- Dynatrace earns top position in ISG Provider Lens™ Cloud-Native Observability Solutions Quadrant
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Obkio Releases Innovative Live Traceroutes Feature
- Progress Capital Arranges $13.5M Permanent Financing for 'The Residences at the Gemini'
- FLATTOAST TO MICROSOFT: We would Love To Have Your Company As a Strategic Partner!
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships