Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 179
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 151
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blubrry Supports the Latin Podcast Awards
- AI will change PR, but good PR relies on a good message
- Emotions Podcast a Costa Rica Podcast Network Sponsors U.S. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- Dana Trenchfield Brings Safe Money And Income Radio To Fort Lauderdale
- Alternative-Reality Racial Drama "The Other Foot" Movie Enters Pre-Production And Casting
- "I Have A Dream" Speech: Black Lives Matter 2020 Edition
- Repurpose.io Joins the Latin Podcast Awards in Recognizing Podcast Content Creators
- PodFest Expo Joins the Latin Podcast Awards in Honoring LatinX Podcast Creators
- Delirious Comedy Club Brings Nightly Laughter Back To Las Vegas
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration
Spreaker has joined the family of LPA sponsors committed to the growth and expansion of podcasting worldwide-in this instance the LatinX / Hispanic bilingual podcasters. The LPAs are proud to announce that Spreaker is a corporate sponsor recognizing the future LPA winners from different countries.
Spreaker's solid platform provides the ability for LatinoX / Hispanic, and podcasters from around the world to create audio, mix voice with music, tracks, and effects. Spreaker offers two native applications: Spreaker Studio to create live podcasts or recorded, chat with listeners, add tracks or sound effects.
More on eTradeWire News
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
Spreaker offers users Podcast Radio to listen to all the most famous podcasts of the moment along with the contents hosted by Spreaker. In addition, an embedded player can be customized with a control panel for the management of multiple shows and automatic distribution in the biggest platforms of the market.
CEO Francesco Baschieri, Marco Pracucci and Rocco Zanni launched Spreaker in January 2010.
"We are happy to, once again, support the Latin podcast community and the great content they provide year after year. Diversity in podcasting is an important topic, and one of our missions at Spreaker is to be sure that all voices are represented. Congratulations, to those who are being honored this year; we are excited to see the success that many Latin podcasters have achieved."- Tonia Maffeo, Marketing Director.
The nominees are competing in categories, country awards, international award, multi national award, an English language podcast award, a mixed language award, and the coveted Podcast of the Year Award. In total, the Spreaker sponsorship of the ceremony makes honoring the best content creators from around the world a reality.
More on eTradeWire News
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
How will this be decided?
A panel of international judges will select the winners. Podcasts will be selected as finalists by their respective LPA countries and categories. The panel of judges is tasked with naming the finalists and the eventual winner of the coveted Podcast of the Year Award.
Winners of their respective categories and countries, along with the multinational and international award and the Podcast of the Year Award will receive a trophy in recognition of their excellence which they can show to the world and most importantly their listeners.
Soon there will be an announcement with the date for the ceremony of winners, which will take place during the Hispanic Heritage Month in the USA. For detailed information about the nominees, you can go to the Latin Podcast Awards Website at latinpodcastawards.com
For more information about Spreaker visit https:/www/spreaker.com
Find us at latinpodcastawards.com | View the 2019 LPA Winner's Ceremony :
Felix A. Montelara
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent