Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
Female sports journalist Sierra Nicole Henry, known professionally as Sierra Nicole, has released a new book with the goal of helping "sports shy" women understand and enjoy sports with the sports fans in their lives. "#SportsBae" is a handbook written from a woman's point of view to explain sports to other women in a way that they can easily understand.
Henry is a lifelong athlete and sports fanatic who began her career in sports media as an undergraduate broadcast journalism major at the University of Houston, where she was employed by the office of athletic communications. During her three year tenure at the office, she worked with the NCAA Final Four and Super Bowl LI as well as ESPN, the NFL Network, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
In #SportsBae, Henry explains football and basketball in a way rookie sports fans can understand. The pocket-size handbook includes a glossary, a section on "players you should know," and a straight-to-the-point breakdown of the rules and regulations of America's favorite sports.
According to Henry, #SportsBae is more than a book: It's a lifestyle movement that aims to level the playing field in sports. It is also a weekly YouTube series that helps women understand what's going on in the sports world.
"We all know plenty of sports lovers, and this book will help women reluctant to embrace sports connect better with their sports-loving friends, family, co-workers, and acquaintances," she said. "Armed with the #SportsBae handbook, you'll feel empowered to contribute to the conversation about sports going on around you and wow everyone you know with your new knowledge about the stars, rules, and regulations of American football and basketball."
#SportsBae is slated for release in eBook and print formats Wednesday, November 11. In the meantime, the book is available for preorder at https://book.sports-bae.com/ll1599871225715.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
View a video about the #SportsBae handbook on YouTube at https://youtu.be/CcMBw3rWl3k.
Watch Sierra Nicole's recent interview with Haddie Djemal of First Coast News NBC in Jacksonville Florida at https://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/news/local....
Follow Sierra Nicole on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sportsbae_.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program