Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 690
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 672
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 655
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 646
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 638
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 535
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 482
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 447
Similar on eTradeWire
- Judo is a Path for Life and Wellness
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- The Fitness Needed for These Snow-Bound Sports
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Defensive Lineman, Shakore Philip
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Hybrid Linebacker, Kreshawn Dikes
- Ken Shamrock Interview With I Only Touch Greatness
- New Book 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs: Go and Glow' Published
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Partners with Midnight Run NYC to Aid Homeless in His Community
- Juan Pizarro Dies; Was Pathbreaking Latino Baseball Player of Early 1960s
Matt Brunyansky, president of B & G Sports, Inc. commented, "We are very pleased with this merger of our two businesses effective February 24th." ColorGraphix, LLC Owner Jeff Jones stated, "This merger will truly benefit the valued loyal and new customers of both companies with increased offerings."
ColorGraphix, LLC, founded by Jones in 1987, offers more than 30 years of expert experience in providing exceptional graphic designs, embroidery, screen printing, signs and banners, and promotional items. They are highly-regarded for assisting their clients with branding and design solutions that meet each client's vision and budget considerations. The company works with a large variety of small to large organizations including corporations, non-profits, schools, sports teams, event organizers, and private individuals, and is known for delivering the highest standard of quality.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Founded in 1988, B & G Sports serves the greater Waterbury region with high-quality sports team uniforms and equipment for local area schools and organizations. In 1995, B & G Sports acquired Rainbow Engraving of Waterbury and moved the business to its current location at 2444 East Main Street location in Waterbury. "By bringing the resources of both companies together," stated Brunyansky, "we are now more than ideally-equipped to offer customers of both companies the start-to-finish services of uniforms, equipment, trophies, and more."
Through the decades, B & G Sports has grown to also service such civic organizations as the Elks, Lions Club, Exchange Club, and many others. The company also works with a large number of local area small businesses for which they provide embroidered or silk-screened items for employees or customers. B & G Sports is a major supplier to many local charities for fundraising golf tournaments that include the provision of event signage, clothing, prizes, golf flags, sponsor signage, etc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
"This merger will significantly increase our service offerings," explained Brunyansky, "including the addition of trophies and engraved items for ColorGraphix's customers, plus full lines of athletic equipment. B & G Sports customers will have considerably faster and easier access to a full line of promotional items and enhanced graphic services.
Both Jones and Brunyansky are confident that the merger will be a seamless process for both company's customer bases. As offered to date, all embroidery and silk screening services will be performed in-house to the high quality and rapid turn-around customers have come to expect from both companies.
To learn more, visit http://www.BGSportsInc.com, and for ColorGraphix, LLC, visit http://www.colorgraphix.com or call B & G Sports at 203-757-2571, and ColorGraphix at 203-264-5212.
B & G Sports
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial