Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 596
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 508
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 420
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 419
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 387
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 376
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 349
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 306
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 210
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 205
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Neighborhood Show Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Plan Your Florida Keys Spring Vacation with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer
- Choosing the Right Property Management Company for You
- Deep Blue Marine Appoints New President
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens
- GetMyBoat Recognized as one of the top 100 digital brands in SimilarWeb's annual ranking
- Future bright for Highfields Pioneer Village after Solar Installation
- Behavioral Economist Publishes White Paper on Pent-up Demand in the Travel Industry
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show
SportLogic, Inc. is a sports real estate investment company with an insider's perspective on sport logistics, the U.S. soccer ecosystem, and the development of facilities that create community impact and educational opportunities.
SportLogic, Inc. CEO Marc Radow said, "We are pleased to share with the American soccer community our SportLogic Sports Tourism MicroStadium™ design. The American soccer system is unique in terms of its highly developed college player pathway. This influences a recruiting process where youth teams and clubs participate in year-long tournament competitions in search of scholarships. It's a cycle that feeds a $17 billion Sports Tourism industry that has grown without recession since 2000."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crescent City's March 12-14 Spring Estates Auction will kick off with couture purses, fine jewelry
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's Be The Sunshine Volunteer Week
- Orchestry Announces Partnership with Softchoice to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Tammy L. Hein Announces the Release of Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Training
"On the infrastructure side of soccer in the United States, there are a abundance of county parks, city sports complexes, and even mega facilities with a dozen or more fields, but all of these fall short of delivering the environment that produces the culture and backbone of the game in a way that is structured similar to Europe, South America and the rest of the world," Radow said.
Central to the experience is the exclusive SportLogic MicroStadium™, a 1,000-5,000-seat capacity venue with a high 'Rise Over Run' view, allowing spectators to look down onto the pitch. The wrapped design captures a crowd's energy - unrivaled in any other sport - and the MicroStadium™ is flanked by training and tournament fields that are flexibly arranged so coaches, scouts, and spectators can see multiple games and the entire tournament. Facilities include development centers with futsal courts to deliver full-spectrum training.
"Our showcase facility is slated to begin construction in 2021 in Carson City, Nevada, and will serve a massive youth and amateur corridor in the Northern California and Northern Nevada," Radow said. "Our new investment partners and sponsors will be announced in the coming months as we roll out and deliver our first facility, which will be a model for sites across the U.S."
More on eTradeWire News
- Margaret Ann Spence Announces the Release of Joyous Lies
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- Award-Winning Chiropractic Firm Revitalizes Historic County Park
Current SportLogic MicroStadium™ developments range from $5-$20 million depending on location, size, and amenities. Teams. coaches and clubs are encourages to contact SportLogic, Inc. about their communities.
About SportLogic, Inc.
SportLogic, Inc. was formed in 2015 and today is a sports real estate investment company with an insider's perspective on sport logistics, the U.S. soccer ecosystem, youth education, and the development of facilities that create community impact and educational opportunities.
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Advice When it Comes to Lump-Sum Payments
- Licensing Lawyer Daniel T. Geherin Discusses What You Should Know Before You Call
- SELA Collaborative to unveil The SELA Agenda at Facebook Live Event Wednesday, March 3rd with host Jackeline Cacho
- Announcing the Release of Atlantis: City of Mages
- Your Green Homestead announced the winner of 2020 Highest Rated Entry Award
- Take Back Sunnydale: Game Stars Unite To Raise Money For Education
- Oklahoma Author Larry Darter Releases New Detective Mystery - Omerta
- Frogg Toggs Announces Strategic Partnership with DeSL to Deliver PLM Solution
- Circus Harmony Interactive Cookbook Release March 16
- Stevens Construction completes Evans Avenue Utility Project
- Barcoding, Inc. Announces Partnership with Ignition by TELUS and Exceedra by TELUS
- Oakland based hip hop artist and philanthropist Ron Raxx teams up with rising R&B star Nyasia Chane'l
- New vertical screen gaming machine models increase attraction
- SWFL advertising's best shine bright at American Advertising Awards Gala and Silver Medal Ceremony
- Constant, Cloud Infrastructure Provider, Announces Additions to Executive Leadership
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?
- Wash Ninja® Opens Premium Mobile Ceramic Coating Services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Palm Beach
- 100-Million-Startup PlusDental with Multi-million investment in Spain's aligner market!
- Does Property Insurance Cover Tree Damage?
- SmartBear Welcomes Vineeta Puranik as New SVP of Engineering