Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 529
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 524
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 439
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 242
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 213
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 192
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 162
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 128
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 124
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- GMA Architects & Planners completes new building design for Enterprise in Cape Coral
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- ADA Sign Company the First Recognized by Global Materials Database
- The Power of Where symposium puts spatial intelligence are at your fingertips on January 26th
- HDR Teams up with the US High Speed Rail Association As a Global VIP Member
- Historic Bull Street Baptist Church Undergoing Major Renovations
- Design Collaborative transforms historic Ohio Valley Branch
- GMA Architects wins five Summit Awards for exceptional architectural designs
- Scientific Research Uncovers One of Western Maryland's Oldest Structures
- GlasPro Expands Bird Safe Glass Line to Satisfy Growing Demand for Bird-Friendly Solutions
SportLogic, Inc. is a sports real estate investment company with an insider's perspective on sport logistics, the U.S. soccer ecosystem, and the development of facilities that create community impact and educational opportunities.
SportsLogic, Inc. CEO Marc Radow said, "We are pleased to articulate and present our vision for the design of our unique and highly-attractive soccer-specific MicroStadiums. Our ambition is to serve a wide user base; divisions below the MLS/USL level and aimed for amateurs and youth players whose parents have so deeply invested their families in the game. They're often forgotten in this process and we want to effect those circumstances."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Working From Home - The New Normal
- Westmount Realty Capital Announces Sale of 289,491-Square-Foot FedEx Building in Key Ohio Location
- Stacey Ruth Releases New Self-Help Book – Own Your Own Shift
Seating capacities from 1,000 to 2,000 inside SportLogic MicroStadiums offer professional-level amenities to clubs across the American soccer spectrum. The intimate seating environments at SportLogic MicroStadiums will harness the energy of the game, and the quality facilities will allow all clubs to have a professional experience, from modern-day locker rooms to ticket sales that can help amateur clubs thrive.
All playing surfaces will offer precise field dimensions and high-quality turf in an professional playing environment lighted by high-powered LEDs, and supported by roof-covered crowds entertained by their favorite players and state-of-the-art replays on the newest video scoreboards.
SportLogic, Inc. is negotiating with clubs across North America to develop MicroStadiums in local communities. Soon, gridiron lines during soccer matches will be a thing of the past. SportLogic, Inc. is erasing barriers for clubs at the foundational level; the stadium, facility and complimentary amenities will all improve mid-week training and game day experiences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Coaches For Action Announces Its First Partnership And Success In Achieving Its Mission To Bring Awareness To Social Justice Issues
- Latunya Wright Is The Financial Pro You Should Know
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- The Art of Brooklyn Film Festival Names Award-Winning Filmmaker Christie Conochalla 2021 Guest Festival Director
- Shower Mistakes You Need to Know
"Soccer is a community sport. We are incorporating restaurant, entertainment, merchandising, sponsorship opportunities and sports training together for the culture and a genuine pro club environment. Response from investors, sponsors, advertisers and soccer enthusiasts has been awesome. We will be operational soon. There is more demand than supply," Radow said.
SportLogic, Inc. was formed in 2015 and today is a sports real estate investment company with an intricate perspective on sport logistics, the U.S. soccer ecosystem, youth education, and the development of facilities that create community impact and educational opportunities.
- New video aims to unmask domestic abuse as violence against women skyrockets during the pandemic
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking
- Police Officers Association of Connecticut Elects Statewide Officers & Board Leadership
- Activated Health & Wellness Expanding Services in Gilbert, Arizona
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- President:-Elect Joe Biden & Vice President:-Kamala Harris to be honored at virtual concert
- BREXIT starts with a new UK Fintech launch
- Codeless Platforms Releases SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12
- Registration Opens for SMi's 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
- Registration Opens for SMi's 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Virtual Conference
- UK Car Discount Speeds Towards 600 TrustPilot Reviews with Excellent Overall Rating
- Partnership enables Nigerian farming communities to take stake in international trading structures
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Ever: The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration of Pres:- Elect Joe Biden & VP:- Elect Kamala Harris
- Epigen (Human, Recombinant, Highly Pure)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (Human)
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!
- Award-winning author Kelly Duff launches Rogue Affair & first full-length novel
- Blac Chyna Bullies Blind Man From Her Hometown
- Rotary Recruits Future Peace Leaders For Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service