Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- TRENIQUES Hosts Photographer Justin Schuman
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Named Studio of Record for Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool
- PrintMy.Life lets you make a Custom Printed T Shirt from your Phone
- Louisville Photographer weighs in on LinkedIn Headshots
- Harrison Cameras select The SEO Works
- Trans4mation Photography - Annapolis Wedding Photographer - Proudly Celebrates Insurance Coverage
- San Francisco Bay Area Photographer - Personal Branding, Lifestyle, Corporate Casual Headshots
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Announces Winners of Members' Show, Running Through Nov. 28
- History Makes a Comeback for Avanti Press, Inc
Bailey and Tash first met at a photography workshop in 2012. A year later, Bailey became SRP's first Georgia franchisee – quickly building a solid following among local schools in and around Alpharetta. After seven years in business, earlier this year, she sold her franchise to two of her lead photographers and moved to Birmingham, Alabama. It wasn't long before Tash reached out to her with an idea to grow Spoiled Rotten Photography in exciting new directions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
"Elizabeth's experience, skills, vision and positive attitude for helping others makes her the perfect candidate to take on this new role in our company," said Tash, President of Spoiled Rotten Photography. "From the first time I met her, I was immediately impressed by her desire to add value to every encounter and make a connection with every person she meets. She is a passionate servant leader. Add to that her innate understanding of creating a strong brand and her gift for building relationships both among our franchisees and with clients, and I believe Elizabeth has all the right tools to be wildly successful helping SRP grow into a national brand."
In her new role, Bailey will help build the SRP brand through primarily digital marketing focused on growing the company's social media following, web content development, video creation, e-mail marketing and more. She will also target key markets for development, endeavor to woo new franchisees, aid in onboard training and help new franchisees establish accounts within their markets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
"SRP is Melissa's brainchild," said Bailey. "I am honored that she trusts me to take the vision she has for this company and help her share it with others, all while striving to keep SRP relevant, helping current franchisees remain successful, motivating prospective franchisees to see the possibilities and exploring partnerships with additional preschool chains. What excites me most about my new role is the opportunity to work with existing and up-and-coming franchisees. I feel like I've lived and breathed this business for so many years, I view this new job as an opportunity to help others find success and fulfillment."
To learn more about Spoiled Rotten Photography, visit www.spoiledrottenphotography.com.
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication