Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- California laws with respect to equal pay and salary history, explained by Cyrus Batchan
- Los Angeles Times Food Bowl, Mesamerica & DFiesta
- Growing your Totally Nutz® Franchise Business
- Gibble's celebrates 60th Anniversary
- VITAMIN 1 Expands Distribution to Big Y World Class Market
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Announces New Executive Chef Kevin Davis
- A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Opens in Decatur
- "SuperMom" Mother's Day Contest
The Spice Girl Fights Back after the Den
We have all wondered what happens to the entrepreneurs after they've faced the Dragons in the Den? One such entrepreneur, also known as 'The Spiced Girl' is going strong despite not getting investment. The last 12 months have been an exciting journey for entrepreneur Rayeesa Asghar-Sandys who stepped into the Dragon's Den in September 2017 to pitch her innovative frozen curry sauces. Despite having 'ticked every box' for Dragon Deborah Meaden, and impressing Tej Lalvani and the other dragons with the quality and taste, no deals were made.
This did not stop the vivacious Rayeesa who has continued to grow and expand her business single handed. Just this week her Spiced by Rayeesa Makhani sauce has been shortlisted for the highly acclaimed Great British Food Awards 2018, judged by some of the countries best known food experts.
2018 has seen Rayeesa make more TV appearances, when she was seen collaborating with a local goat farm in Herefordshire on BBC 2's Back to land with Kate Humble, and selling kid goat curry packs. Demand was so high they sold out within a few hours of the programme airing. Other TV appearances soon followed introducing the UK to Spiced curry sauces on QVC TV.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
In April 2018 Rayeesa started her Spiced Roadshow selling through Costco Wholesale warehouses, up and down the country. Online sales have also increased as demand has grown for these fabulous sauces.
"I'm only just getting started" say's Rayeesa, 'my vision is to grow this business into a global brand, but I know that it will not happen overnight. People want something quick and simple to use for healthy eating, but don't want to compromise on taste or quality. I believe that our Spiced brand offers this and more, and will prove the Dragon's wrong,'
Rayeesa has plans for new products and ideas to reach to the Nation's growing healthy convenient food market, and to do what the Dragons wouldn't.
Contact Name : Rayeesa Asghar-Sandys
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone : 07956282403
High Res images available on request of Rayeesa and the products and food.
Recipes also available on request
- Five Ways to Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Boulder Colorado's #1 Chiropractor Launches a Podcast
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
- Remington College Mobile Campus announces new degree programs
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Tax Relief Discount on Head Lice Treatment from Lice Troopers
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families