Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- How To Diagnose A Diseased Tree
- New Board Members Join The Alliance for Florida's National Parks
- Reasons Why Trees Substantially Improve Your Landscaping
- CA DWR passes Groundwater Sustainability Plan for Fox Canyon GMA
- The National Anti-Roadkill Project is Gearing-up to Implement Its Mission
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- How To Properly Prune Your Shrubs
- Arizona Technology Council Commends U.S. House for Passing BBBA to Help Lower Energy Costs, Create Jobs and Cut Pollution Causing Climate Change
- Hivessence Skincare and Supplements Brand Adds Klarna for 'Buy Now Pay Later' Option in Advance of Black Friday Shopping
$256 Billion towards Utilities and Environment funding. That's a total of +/-$767 Billion dollars. Forbes states the remaining funds may be used for previously allocated projects.
Americans are confused about non infrastructure projects being included. Our Roads, Bridges and older building infrastructure's need to be addressed in their entirety immediately, will the allocated $110 Billion dollars funds be adequate?
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
Rebuilding or repairing one bridge in South Florida cost the State $97 Million dollars in 2020. There are hundreds if not a thousand more bridges and highways that need repairing or replaced across the USA.
Do our political leaders know how to manage our funds? They refuse to reduce Carbon Pollution Today for the sake of forcing Electric Vehicles on citizens tomorrow. As everyone is aware fuel prices have risen +/-60% and everything from milk to eggs has risen +/-50%.
Petroleum products like Gasoline, Diesel and Heating oil/gas has dramatically risen and will place a major impact on a majority of families this winter. How much of the Infrastructure Bill money will be used to help homeowners pay for high priced energy?
As a pollution educator who has been watching our leaders refuse to make logical choices to help our citizens upsets me. The Conservative Climate Caucus like other political committees across the country continues to have meetings and do research. They have either failed or refuse to address current proven pollution reducing solutions that are available.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
Transit, School Districts (200+) and Trucking for over 10 years that have used the ECO and have been saving millions of dollars in fuel and maintenance expenses while reducing millions of tons of Carbon Pollution. All who use the ECOFuelMax Pollution Solution report a substantial savings. No Chemicals, No Maintenance. It works by increasing the Reid Vapor Pressure utilizing Electrolysis, increasing a fuel combustibility causing it to burn cleaner and more efficiently.
Our President wants to reduce Carbon Emissions 50% by 2030. Why won't our leaders do it today for a few hundred dollars? The ECO Fuel System via Certified reports shows it can meet or exceed their goals of 50%, no need to replace an entire vehicle. For more information go online (https://ecofuelmax.com/) call or email us.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners