Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- Elmquist Eye Group's Dr. Sarah Eccles-Brown earns certification in Kahook Dual Blade procedure
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
Similar on eTradeWire
- Execulink Kicks Off their Second Annual Gifts of Christmas Program
- Introhive to evangelize the importance for senior leaders in A.I. at TMT Finance World 2019
- Video Provider Saves Hundreds Per Day with New Middleware
- Trilliant Adopts TALQ Smart City protocol
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps
- Experience Real-time Collaboration Remotely with CNet Training's New Remote Attendance Programs
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- Customer Engagement Compliance Professional (CECP) Certification Earned by QCS Staff
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- BandwidthX Named to the GSMA 100
CC traffic is typically characterized by a high number of Calls per Second (CPS) and calls with low Average Call Duration (ACD). It strains carriers' infrastructures with lower capacity, making it hard for them to process calls successfully.
As a result, they lose a large chunk of potential profit.
With recent growth of CC traffic, many companies have turned to Class 4 solutions with capacities that can support such changes.
Following dozens of requests from companies with other softswitches, Speedflow Communications optimised MediaCore SBC and increased its capacity to help carriers deal with CC traffic's demanding characteristics with ease.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
"The increased capacity and stability of the MediaCore SBC enable carriers to handle high volumes of CC traffic like never before." said Konstantin Vykhristenko, Head of Marketing at Speedflow Communications.
"We understand that carriers need to boost capacity to process calls smoothly and reliably at all times. This is why we have optimized our solution to help them achieve it.
"Speedflow is proud to provide solutions for voice carriers adapted to the needs of the dynamic and ever-changing VoIP industry."
MediaCore SBC is fitted with an enhanced routing mechanism, which offers stable and uninterrupted processing of a high number of CPS and low ACD.
In addition, virtualisation and load-balancing server properties further ease traffic load and boost stability.
With the implemented changes, MediaCore can equip carriers to deal with present and future changes in CC traffic and other aspects of the VoIP industry with confidence. Speedflow plans to release a full update of the solution later this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
For questions and inquiries, please write to email@example.com
To learn more about MediaCore SBC, click on https://speedflow.com/mediacore/
About Speedflow Communications Ltd.
Speedflow has been providing cutting-edge solutions in the telecom industry for over 15 years. The consistency in the quality of its products and services has earned the company a solid reputation in the field.
Speedflow is a trusted partner to a host of industry-leading telecom companies. At present, the company employs over 180 talented professionals.
Speedflow Communications Ltd.
- Media Alert: Councilmember Maria D. Quiñones-Sánchez and UAC President Sharmain Matlock-Turner
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Exton Orthodontist Helping Teens and Adults Find Affordable Care
- Esse Health O'Fallon Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Plans Underway for Harbor Lights Jacksonville
- - Inspire2Read Clothing Brand -
- Cloud CMA integrates Buyside to provide valuable intel on real-time buyer demand
- Unacast Expands The Real World Graph® to Include Neighborhood Activity and Travel Patterns
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Reading Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- Marquee Hire Franchise for Under 20k?
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Residence Inn by Marriott Longer-Stay Hotel to Open in New Orleans' Central Business District
- Designer of Original TMNT Action Figures is offering $115 Custom Drawings through December 2019
- How To Choose The Best Kitchen Design and Installation Company
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World