Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Daughter Proposes Shoah Denier William Latson Dialogue with Survivors
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
Similar on eTradeWire
- July 25 Webinar Focuses on Three Easy Ways Women in Tech Can Maximize Professional and Personal Impact
- Mercury Launch Initiative with CNet Training
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- RadiusPoint Launches New Website To Support Enterprises Operations
- RadiusPoint Announces Clients' ROI of 572% for First Quarter of 2019
- Netwise Hosting rebrands to Netwise
- OEM Quality Motorola APX Radio Accessories for a Fraction of the Cost
- Rahi Chooses CNet Training to provide Certified Training Programs to Customers and Partners
- Omni Design Technologies opens design center in Bangalore, India
CC traffic is typically characterized by a high number of Calls per Second (CPS) and calls with low Average Call Duration (ACD). It strains carriers' infrastructures with lower capacity, making it hard for them to process calls successfully.
As a result, they lose a large chunk of potential profit.
With recent growth of CC traffic, many companies have turned to Class 4 solutions with capacities that can support such changes.
Following dozens of requests from companies with other softswitches, Speedflow Communications optimised MediaCore SBC and increased its capacity to help carriers deal with CC traffic's demanding characteristics with ease.
More on eTradeWire News
- AI virtual coach Driven partners to build resilience in first responders
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
"The increased capacity and stability of the MediaCore SBC enable carriers to handle high volumes of CC traffic like never before." said Konstantin Vykhristenko, Head of Marketing at Speedflow Communications.
"We understand that carriers need to boost capacity to process calls smoothly and reliably at all times. This is why we have optimized our solution to help them achieve it.
"Speedflow is proud to provide solutions for voice carriers adapted to the needs of the dynamic and ever-changing VoIP industry."
MediaCore SBC is fitted with an enhanced routing mechanism, which offers stable and uninterrupted processing of a high number of CPS and low ACD.
In addition, virtualisation and load-balancing server properties further ease traffic load and boost stability.
With the implemented changes, MediaCore can equip carriers to deal with present and future changes in CC traffic and other aspects of the VoIP industry with confidence. Speedflow plans to release a full update of the solution later this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
For questions and inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about MediaCore SBC, click on https://speedflow.com/mediacore/
About Speedflow Communications Ltd.
Speedflow has been providing cutting-edge solutions in the telecom industry for over 15 years. The consistency in the quality of its products and services has earned the company a solid reputation in the field.
Speedflow is a trusted partner to a host of industry-leading telecom companies. At present, the company employs over 180 talented professionals.
Speedflow Communications Ltd.
- Back-to-School Treat – Kids Eat Free at Jason's Deli from Aug. 2-4
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep