Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
Dr. Lim brings 20+ years of senior leadership experience in the telecommunications industry to Spectrum Effect. In his new role as Spectrum Effect's Vice President of APAC Sales, Dr. Lim will spearhead sales efforts in the APAC region, building on the company's early successes in the region and delivering go-to-market strategies that drive mass adoption of the Spectrum-NET solution.
Prior to joining Spectrum Effect, Dr. Lim served as APAC Account Director at Oracle and APAC Sales Director at Amdocs. He has wealth of of sales experience with Telecom Service Providers as well as other sectors in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Singapore. Dr. Lim holds an Executive Doctorate in Business Administration from NBUC in Malaysia, having received an MBA (Management) and a BSc (Operations Research, Statistics, and Management) from Universiti Sains Malaysia.
"Julian's keen understanding of bringing value to mobile operators to solve their challenges in meaningful ways and his extensive network throughout the APAC region make him an outstanding addition to our team. I'm excited to welcome him aboard," commented Spectrum Effect CEO, Charles Immendorf.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"I'm very pleased to join the team at such an exciting time in the Company's rapid growth trajectory, and I look forward to building on their momentum and expanding our footprint in the APAC region," said Dr. Julian Lim.
About Spectrum Effect
Spectrum Effect has pioneered a new approach for mobile operators to mitigate harmful RF interference through innovative machine learning-driven analysis of mobile network data. Spectrum Effect's R&D is located in Kirkland, Washington USA, and Monterrey, Mexico. Spectrum Effect's fast-paced culture is a blend of strong innovation, industry best practices, and a collective passion for developing disruptive technologies that deliver significant customer value. Spectrum Effect's state-of-the-art Spectrum-NET software solution automatically identifies and locates RF interference sources. Protected by 25 issued patents, Spectrum-NET operates continuously and seamlessly for all RF bands across multi-vendor NR, LTE and UMTS layers within a mobile network. With Spectrum-NET, operators across the globe are rapidly addressing RF interference, improving network KPIs, surgically deploying their field assets and saving significant OPEX. www.spectrumeffect.com.
- How can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards