Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- D&SNGRR to Suspend Passenger Service Through Saturday, Feb. 23 as a Precautionary Safety Measure
- 6 Secrets we (think we) know about Universal Orlando's Newest Theme Park…
- Azaleas, Wisteria and Roses: Japan's Other Spring Flowers
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- World renowned circus strongman Titano Oddfellow is ready to show you around Portland
- Belize's Real Estate Boom Showcased at Cerros Sands, the Ultimate in Retirement Living
- iLoveInns.com Announces 2019 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns
- The Best Time to Buy a Belize Beach House? Right Now!
- Plan a romantic getaway and get a free extended one night stay in the Abaco Island
The New Jersey Travel and Tourism Association (NJTIA) is a 501 c 6 non-profit trade organization. Its members include every aspect of the $38 billion State tourism industry and are a representative body of organizations that promote and serve the individual aspects of that industry. NJTIA advocates for enhanced government support for Tourism in the State by educating elected and appointed officials on the industry, its economic benefit to the State and the role that those employed by and for the industry add to the quality of life for every citizen of NJ. It has had a long term pubic private relationship with the Division of Travel and Tourism (http://www.visitnj.org/) and the Department of State to manage the jointly sponsored Governor's Conference on Tourism.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
In partnership with the NJTIA, the Southern Ocean County Chamber participates in large scale travel shows, works on legislation and represents the local business community on statewide collaborations. Lori Pepenella, has served on its Executive Board as Treasurer and Second Vice President. Pepenella currently serves as Vice Chair of Ocean County Culture and Heritage Commission, Secretary of the Ocean County Tourism and Business Advisory Board as well as appointed to Southern Ocean Medical Regional Advisory Committee. Earlier this year she was honored with Freeholder Vicari Tourism Achievement Award and NJ Tourism Award of Excellence for recently launched Southern Ocean Made Brew trail. She also was a featured presenter at the Destination International Tourism Convention at the Anaheim Convention Center in July. The office of NJTIA Vice President is a three year term.
For more information on Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce, please go to www.visitLBIregion.com or on the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association please visit www.njtia.org
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities