Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- California Olive Oil Council Kicks Off "Why California?" Campaign In 2019 Harvest Season
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
Krab Queenz is a collaboration between Kway and his two partners Tonique Clay and Natasha Burton. In less than nine months the multifaceted entrepreneur has managed to successfully launch and operate three KQ establishments, one being in his hometown of Houston, TX (November 2018); This location actually has its own day in the city for its community involvement; During the 2019 BET Experience weekend, KQ opened in Los Angeles, California (June 2019) right across from the Staples Center, and now Atlanta (August 2019). Seafood lovers, local residents and out of town customers can't get enough of the butter-soaked king crab legs, jumbo shrimp, crawfish, sausage links, Cajun rice, and sweet corn. Not to mention, the light bulb infused daiquiris that customers are raving about.
More on eTradeWire News
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
Since Kway has effectively branded and marketed his brick and mortar business Krab Queenz, there have been charitable causes, R&B Singer Keyshia Cole tapped her new born baby special at KQ LAl and a scene for Love & HipHop Hollywood has been shot at the seafood bistro. There also have been celebrity guest appearances from B. Simone, Tyler Perry, David & Tamela Mann, JessHilarious, Blac Chyna, Asian Doll, and Tami Roman.
If you will be in Atlanta the weekend of the Grand Opening, be sure to stop by Krab Queenz ATL located off historic Peachtree St. to have a mouthwatering Louisiana style seafood experience along with top-notch customer service, good vibes and quality music you can sing and dance to.
"I am super excited to be bringing our signature flavored Krab Legs & seafood to ATL. We spell Krab with a K because of the kick of soul inside the flavors. But we're more than just krabs and good seafood, we're a vibe. We are bringing the entire Southern vibe to ATL. Our restaurants are safe havens for food, fellowship and just a damn good time. Not only do you get full, you feel good." - Kway
Krab Queenz LA Grand Opening
Date: August 17, 2019
More on eTradeWire News
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
529 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Time: 1:00 PM
For press/media inquiries please contact
Derrian Perry at 281-761-1606 or by email: email@example.com
Kenya Sheats at (404) 397-7366 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Krab Queenz:
Krab Queenz Seafood is known for its savory seafood and delicious daiquiris. Originating in Baton Rouge, LA by Tonique Clay, the Louisiana export made its way to Houston in November 2018 with a star studded Grand Opening and the City of Houston Proclaiming November 18th Krab Queenz Day in the city. The restaurant has fed entertainments finest including Tyler Perry, BSimone, Tamala & David Man and more. In a little less than a year, the southern eatery is expanding yet again. This time to the West Coast. Krab Queenz has 4 locations nationwide including the new Los Angeles Location with is owned by Kwaylon Rogers, Natasha Burton and Tonique Clay.
For more information on Krab Queenz ATL, please follow us on instagram.
I AM PHRESHY BRAND
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images