Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 447
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 180
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 154
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 142
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 137
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 129
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 127
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 115
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access 101
Similar on eTradeWire News
- An attorney must not play dirty all the time: Lawyer 2 you Now
- BEST cities in Canada besides Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver – The SmartMove2Canada
- Seven CaseyGerry Partners Recognized in Best Lawyers
- Scott Broome Named 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" in Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Kayla Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Ana Alexander Law Reveals How to Ensure Your Child's Learning with Special Education Advocacy
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Best Lawyers® Recognizes Trucker Huss Attorneys for ERISA and Employee Benefits Law
- Daniel Geherin Selected by Peers for Inclusion in the 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- Weiland Golden Goodrich LLP Partners Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2019
The new website is live and is located at www.southerncalifornialawreview.com. The old website address (http://lawreview.usc.edu) will redirect to the new domain.
The redesign was the work of Milene Vega '18, SCLR's first Executive Online Editor. "Millie worked so hard to redesign our website with both our authors and readers in mind," said Editor-in-Chief James Salzmann '18. "Thanks to her, we believe our website is now a more accessible and useful tool for practitioners and academics who are interested in staying abreast of legal developments and scholarship."
The website was designed with the goal of enhancing functionality and increasing audience engagement and readership. One of the most important new features of the website is that all digitized materials have been categorized into subjects. In turn, the categorization facilitated the creation of a topic specific subscription service. This new subscription service will make published materials more accessible to practitioners and academics, without overburdening their inboxes. The website also features a subscription service to a new bi-monthly newsletter for those wishing to be notified of all new materials published by SCLR and upcoming events.
More on eTradeWire News
- To The End Of The World Book 1 in The Best Selling Malamor Trilogy, Finally Arrives in
- Luxury Metal dice are some of the most beautiful dice you will see and are perfect
- Steve Kerby Honored With Invitation
- Take a Trip To The Chowder Capital of the Jersey Shore - LBI Chowderfest September 29-30
- TV topic: Federal Employee Benefits Review Hosted by Les Robinson
- Roger White Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Give yourself a credit boost with professional assistance
The website features all of SCLR's content published since September 2002. All website material published prior has now been upgraded to include a PDF embedder, which allows users to instantly view the PDFs without having to open a new page.
As of Volume 91, instead of featuring only an excerpt of the published material and an embedded PDF, all materials published by SCLR will be posted onto the website in their entirety, in addition to providing a download link to a PDF. This new format allows SCLR's published materials to be more accessible and discoverable on search engines.
SCLR's new website will be updated on a regular basis. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the newsletter at https://southerncalifornialawreview.com/newsletter/.
Executive Online Editor
- SalusCare Comedy Night Raises $122,317
- Black Panther Movie Actor, Stanley Aughtry, Guest Speaker at 46th Norwayne Alumni & Friends Banquet
- Cask Named to 2018 Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies for the Fourth Time
- 3 Simple Tips on Keeping Up with The Kids This School Year
- Sacred Heart School's Varsity Volleyball Team wins AVCA Team Academic Award
- ICON Management's Bonita National Golf & Country Club Proudly Hires Tennis Director Paulo Barros
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Properties Group Highlands County Award Winners
- Operation Natalie Helps Long Island Fight the Opioid Epidemic
- Expand Learning Solutions: New Ownership Team Promises Unparalleled Growth Opportunities at ELS
- Owner-operators rely on US DOT drug testing consortium
- WhiteHaven Capital and Source Capital Enter the Phoenix Market by Acquiring 98-Unit Silver Tree Apartments
- California Trucking Association Tackles Legislative Issues with "CTA in Action" Video Updates
- RLJ Dental reserves emergency dental care time just for you
- CS Odessa Brings a New Level of Business Processes Visualization with ConceptDraw OFFICE v5
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Companies, Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Golf Studio in Your Own Home - The Newest Luxury Home Item!
- Carbon fiber rolls have moved into mainstream acceptance
- New York Youth Symphony Launches Musical Theater Composition Program
- Here's A Kansas City Pest Control Company That Doesn't Rely On Expensive Contracts
- Twin Cities Matchmaker Featured on Reality TV Show