Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- Sydney Criminal Lawyers Criminal Law Scholarship established to encourage and support law students pursuing a career in criminal defence
The new website is live and is located at www.southerncalifornialawreview.com. The old website address (http://lawreview.usc.edu) will redirect to the new domain.
The redesign was the work of Milene Vega '18, SCLR's first Executive Online Editor. "Millie worked so hard to redesign our website with both our authors and readers in mind," said Editor-in-Chief James Salzmann '18. "Thanks to her, we believe our website is now a more accessible and useful tool for practitioners and academics who are interested in staying abreast of legal developments and scholarship."
The website was designed with the goal of enhancing functionality and increasing audience engagement and readership. One of the most important new features of the website is that all digitized materials have been categorized into subjects. In turn, the categorization facilitated the creation of a topic specific subscription service. This new subscription service will make published materials more accessible to practitioners and academics, without overburdening their inboxes. The website also features a subscription service to a new bi-monthly newsletter for those wishing to be notified of all new materials published by SCLR and upcoming events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
The website features all of SCLR's content published since September 2002. All website material published prior has now been upgraded to include a PDF embedder, which allows users to instantly view the PDFs without having to open a new page.
As of Volume 91, instead of featuring only an excerpt of the published material and an embedded PDF, all materials published by SCLR will be posted onto the website in their entirety, in addition to providing a download link to a PDF. This new format allows SCLR's published materials to be more accessible and discoverable on search engines.
SCLR's new website will be updated on a regular basis. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the newsletter at https://southerncalifornialawreview.com/newsletter/.
Executive Online Editor
- Transaction Announcement - Consumer Electronics
- Transaction Announcement - B2B Software Business
- The Daily Tune Entertainment Site is LIVE | Music Reviews, News, Merch and More! Punk Metal Hardcore
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on new ER, Patient Tower at Banner Boswell
- Our County. Our Kids gives back to resource families in Santa Barbara County
- Slasher & Rue Morgue United In Horror
- Angela Booth Offers Authors a New Fiction Writing Program For Mystery Genre Opportunities
- Probe The Issues Of Power, Lust, Conscience, Faith, Justice and Truth In "Impending Fate"
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- Bracing yourself and your kids for more cavities
- Francis Perdue Burgerim C-Suite Executive Opens Franchise Birmingham, Alabama
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal
- Passfeed Offers Users Virtual Cards
- The Next Generation in cooling, the new TechNiche Evaporative Cooling fabric, HyperKewl Plus
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple