Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 394
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 144
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 123
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 117
- Thought-leader from Tesla to Help Utility Companies Prepare for Changing Customer Expectations
- Songwriter & Artist, Lil David Ruffin Reveals the Hardaway Cover Song Artwork
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP Recognized as a Best Firm for Minority Attorneys
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers® Recognizes Seven Farr Law Firm Attorneys
- Summit Business Technologies Introduces Phishgoggles Security Awareness Service
- CaseyGerry's Jay Paulino Appointed to Leadership Role in CA Association of Licensed Investigators
- The White Law Group announces filing of a FINRA Arbitration claim against The Strategic Financial
- FAMU Law Dean LeRoy Pernell to Present Talk at 4th Annual Education and Social Justice Conference
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith Lawyer Joins the Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity Board of Directors
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Law Offices of Alex Hanna as a New Gold Member
- John C. Scialabba Joins Pittsburgh Family Law Firm Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC
The new website is live and is located at www.southerncalifornialawreview.com. The old website address (http://lawreview.usc.edu) will redirect to the new domain.
The redesign was the work of Milene Vega '18, SCLR's first Executive Online Editor. "Millie worked so hard to redesign our website with both our authors and readers in mind," said Editor-in-Chief James Salzmann '18. "Thanks to her, we believe our website is now a more accessible and useful tool for practitioners and academics who are interested in staying abreast of legal developments and scholarship."
The website was designed with the goal of enhancing functionality and increasing audience engagement and readership. One of the most important new features of the website is that all digitized materials have been categorized into subjects. In turn, the categorization facilitated the creation of a topic specific subscription service. This new subscription service will make published materials more accessible to practitioners and academics, without overburdening their inboxes. The website also features a subscription service to a new bi-monthly newsletter for those wishing to be notified of all new materials published by SCLR and upcoming events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bluemac Releases White Paper on Applying Bluetooth Low Energy for Traffic Engineering
- How to remove Stucco Ceiling with the help of an Expert Painter?
- CaliforniaCarbon.info launch mobile app
- Now You Can Easily Change Your Linksys Router's Administrator Password
- Palace on Wheels Takes You on a Journey of Luxury and Opulence
- Ciclistas de Puerto Rico Convocan Bici Marcha 2018 en Ponce
- Oxford University Press India conducts Teaching Strategy Workshop at JMA Pilani
The website features all of SCLR's content published since September 2002. All website material published prior has now been upgraded to include a PDF embedder, which allows users to instantly view the PDFs without having to open a new page.
As of Volume 91, instead of featuring only an excerpt of the published material and an embedded PDF, all materials published by SCLR will be posted onto the website in their entirety, in addition to providing a download link to a PDF. This new format allows SCLR's published materials to be more accessible and discoverable on search engines.
SCLR's new website will be updated on a regular basis. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the newsletter at https://southerncalifornialawreview.com/newsletter/.
Executive Online Editor
- Programme for Sherlock Holmes Fest's Three Cheers for Arthur Conan Doyle announced
- Local Driving School: Awareness Against Irresponsible Driving
- How Long Does Our Garbage Last?
- GrooveCar Brings Online Auto Buying to ACUC Conference
- Te invitamos a Descubrir 1850 Urban SPA Barcelona…
- Global Smart Materials Market to Surpass $93 Billion by 2023
- Mobil Steel Employees Attain OSHA Recordable Safety Milestone
- AMBEROS is Releasing a New Collection of Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklaces
- 'Act or Accept' by Ashok Bhandari shares insights& actionable approach on how to lead a succ
- 'Bounce (dirty Version)' by B-STRILLA Is A Rare Blend of Hip Hop & Rap Music
- Collins Street Business Centre Promises You Best Space for Your Working
- National Friendly announces sponsorship of Woman's Hour Craft Prize at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
- Ecosmob Announce Secure and Scalable WebRTC Client Solution For Global Enterprises
- Authors Marvin and Gloria Smith Offer FREE Copies of Bestselling Book The Psychology of Credit
- Reason To Purchase A Property In ATS Happy Trails
- Hot Dizzy has made the Stunning Song 'Paper Chaser' for his Enthusiastic Fans
- Intelligence Node Launches A Revamped Retail Price Optimizer
- The most economical Thunderbolt 3 storage solution during Broadcast Asia 2018
- SEOCompany.marketing for the Best Digital Marketing Solutions
- Tissot Launches Some New Chronograph Watches