Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 537
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 250
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Leving rescued 2 little boys from abuse by mom's boyfriend, who broke his mother's jaw
- Texas Supreme Court: Dismissal of "Clock Boy" Defamation Lawsuit Stands
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Lawyers Recognized in Connecticut Super Lawyers 2018
- Repeat Performance of Forensic Photography Refresher Course Announced
- Trump's Victory Over Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Is 4th Defeat For UConn's Ronald L. Mallett
- Does PR Actually Work for Lawyers?
The new website is live and is located at www.southerncalifornialawreview.com. The old website address (http://lawreview.usc.edu) will redirect to the new domain.
The redesign was the work of Milene Vega '18, SCLR's first Executive Online Editor. "Millie worked so hard to redesign our website with both our authors and readers in mind," said Editor-in-Chief James Salzmann '18. "Thanks to her, we believe our website is now a more accessible and useful tool for practitioners and academics who are interested in staying abreast of legal developments and scholarship."
The website was designed with the goal of enhancing functionality and increasing audience engagement and readership. One of the most important new features of the website is that all digitized materials have been categorized into subjects. In turn, the categorization facilitated the creation of a topic specific subscription service. This new subscription service will make published materials more accessible to practitioners and academics, without overburdening their inboxes. The website also features a subscription service to a new bi-monthly newsletter for those wishing to be notified of all new materials published by SCLR and upcoming events.
More on eTradeWire News
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
The website features all of SCLR's content published since September 2002. All website material published prior has now been upgraded to include a PDF embedder, which allows users to instantly view the PDFs without having to open a new page.
As of Volume 91, instead of featuring only an excerpt of the published material and an embedded PDF, all materials published by SCLR will be posted onto the website in their entirety, in addition to providing a download link to a PDF. This new format allows SCLR's published materials to be more accessible and discoverable on search engines.
SCLR's new website will be updated on a regular basis. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the newsletter at https://southerncalifornialawreview.com/newsletter/.
Executive Online Editor
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
- The Hype Magazine and Universe Network TV Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1st Certified Child Birth Training by DONA International taking place in Dubai, UAE
- Global Pop Star Jahna Sebastian Rocks the Fashion Houses of London
- Guitar Neck Fret Repair Revolutionized
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime