Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- DOT drug screen ensures federal compliance for your drivers
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Get treated like a royalty in a Toronto Airport Limo to Windsor or Windsor limo to Detroit Airport
- Limousine Rental for Windsor Essex, Detroit Airport or Toronto Airport to Windsor Limo Car Service
- US to Require Vaccination For Overseas Air Travelers - Reciprocal?
- AAA City Removalist Is Proud to Be A Sponsor of the 'Business Leader' WSABE Awards 2021
- New Agent Addition: Premier Van & Storage
- Keep your UTVs and ATVs fueled with a trailer mounted gas tank
- Reduce Fuel Use - Prices are RISING! – ECOFuelMax
In order to take advantage of this promotion, all nurses must present ticket collectors with valid IDs, and all first responders must present ticket collectors with active-duty identification. All active-duty police officers, firefighters, paramedics, dispatchers and emergency medical technicians are welcome.
"Everyone at the South Shore Line sincerely appreciates the hard work and sacrifices made by our nurses and first responders each and every day, especially during the last year and a half," commented Nicole Barker, Director of Capital Investment and Implementation at SSL. "By welcoming nurses and first responders to ride the train for free, we hope to convey our gratitude for all they have done to protect our communities."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Additionally, SSL is offering free Eastbound weekday rides Wednesday, September 1, through Sunday, October 31, 2021, to all riders. Nurses and first responders can take advantage of both promotions Monday, September 13, through Wednesday, September 15, and get a free round trip ride. On the weekend, tickets will need to be purchased for Eastbound trips.
Throughout the year, the SSL gives back to the community by welcoming various groups to take advantage of free transportation on designated days. In the near future, the train will be offering free transportation for military personnel, including active-duty, reserves, and veterans, in honor of Veterans Day. Keep up with the SSL on social media for the official announcement and details of this special promotion.
SSL also offers reduced fares for seniors, active-duty military personnel, commuting students, infants, and passengers with disabilities on all trains year-round. And, up to three kids 13 and under always ride free on all daily off-peak, weekend and holiday trains.
For more information on train schedules, discounts, and to plan a trip, please visit www.mysouthshoreline.com or download the SSL app (available for iPhone and Android).
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt