Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1726
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1323
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1217
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1124
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 979
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 955
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 895
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 707
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 517
Similar on eTradeWire
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County To Host Virtual Resource Fair May 19
- Toni S. Brown Celebrates Over 10 Years in Business with Instagram Series "Brands & Booze"
- Accel Research Sites announces partnership with Guardian Research Organization
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
The grant will launch a program to encourage residents to think of "local" more broadly than their own neighborhood or own town. The program will promote exploration of the South Shore by residents of the South Shore through an exciting and robust marketing campaign spotlighting many discovery excursions across the 25 cities and towns in the region. The project will help local businesses increase their volume of business this summer and expand their long-term market.
"The South Shore region has a lot of really interesting, fun, vibrant local businesses, trails, history across all 25 communities. Our residents, the whole world frankly, knows about Plymouth Rock, the Adams family and our beaches nearby. While we will be highlighting these attractions -- there is so much more to see and do in our region. We want our residents to experience what is in their own town or just two towns. We're excited to unlock wonder in our residents all while supporting local businesses as they recover", says Peter Forman, President & CEO of the South Shore Chamber of Commerce.
More on eTradeWire News
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
The goal of the project is to drive foot traffic into our region's cities and towns, ultimately in businesses in our communities to help bolster economic recovery post-COVID.
"We believe a program such as the one being proposed by the Chamber will not only encourage people from all over the Commonwealth to visit the South Shore, but will also remind those of us that live and work here of the myriad of opportunities for recreation, dining, housing and the arts that are right here close to home," says James Boudreau, Scituate Town Administrator.
In addition, we hope to lay the foundation and deepen our existing efforts around placemaking, which is so important to the economic development of a region.
"The Pilot Program will renew interest in and highlight the town's and region's assets through its showcases and activities. This will not only assist these economies during the pandemic but also provide long-term marketing of these assets for future economic development opportunities" says Mayor Robert Hedlund, Town of Weymouth.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
Keep an eye out for "Hello! South Shore" to learn more about places to explore right here in your own backyard. The South Shore Chamber will be partnering with local organizations, businesses and towns to present up to 15 half-day to full day travel excursions.
Congratulations to our friends and partners in Cohasset, Hull, Marshfield, Milton, Quincy, Scituate who were also awarded funding to support economic recovery in our region.
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers