Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Mid-Atlantic Home Improvement expands services to include historic restoration
- Munger Enters Second Phase of Three Phase Expansion Project for Toyota of Wallingford
- Intracoastal Construction's Robbie Richmond Named Florida Certified Master Builder
- DOT regulations differ from Clearinghouse requirements
- NH based Clear Choice Home Improvements Ranks on Magazine's List of the Nation's Top 500 Home Remodelers
- MBMA Announces Reed's Metals LLC and Union Corrugating Company as Association's Newest Members
- Silver Star Sound And Electric Announces Full Design And Engineering Services
- Leavitt Machinery Acquires Advantage Learning Solutions
The project will include: first and second floor bathroom renovations; lounge, bistro and Craft room renovations; an administrative office renovation and an upgrade of existing finishes.
"Projects like this are how we made our name in the senior living space. These types of renovations require constant communication with management and staff as well as extreme attention to detail on the part of our team," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement Company. "We're looking forward to making this project at Sunrise a positive experience for all with a superior end result."
The project is slated for completion in mid-August 2019.
Sunrise of Stamford is one of 325 senior living communities owned and operated by Sunrise Senior Living. Those communities are spread out throughout the U.S., in Canada and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.sunriseseniorliving.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit http://southcoastimprovement.com/.
About South Coast Improvement Company
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit http://southcoastimprovement.com/ or call 508-748-6545.
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Announces 2019 Community Inclusion Awards
- Adam Cupples named to Board of Directors for South Shore Habitat for Humanity
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Camp N Goes: Trendy & Exciting Camping Supplies
- September 23 Deadline Nears for Women United Flagler Chapter Grant Applicants
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people