Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- HechtSolberg's Darryl Solberg Named San Diego's 2019 Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers®
- Zhuding International Limited New Product Release
- Torque Lock Structural Staples Put An End To Epoxy Failure
- California Lumber Company Crosses Country For Goat Hike
- All About Our Commercial Exterior Design
- Matthew Belcastro Certified as Florida Construction Law Expert
- Harth Builders Announces New Line of Custom Homes
The 6500-square foot addition will be used for an after-school childcare on the first floor and supportive women's housing programs on the second. The addition and upgrades to the existing building also received a number of upgrades.
The project also included new features and upgrades to the existing building. Those included: new millwork in all new classrooms and pantries; new bathrooms for ykids program and residential program on separated floors; new pantries for ykids program and residential program on separated floors; new reception area with natural light from storefront system; new electrical wiring throughout existing building; rewired all historical lighting fixtures to accommodate upgraded wiring; new bluestone and flagstone walkway in front & back of building; and new wrought iron fence in front of building.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
"South Coast Improvement has been fortunate to be part of several big projects on the New Bedford waterfront," said Nicole Viveiros, the project manager for South Coast Improvement on the YWCA addition. "The completion of this addition will have a significant impact on families and women in the New Bedford area."
Davis Square Architects was project architect, with Women's Institute (WIHED) as the development consultant. Other members of the project team included: Boucher & Heureux, Inc. as the surveyor; Paul B Aldinger & Associates as the geotechnical engineer; Garcia Galuska DeSousa as the civil engineer; Devellis ZRein as the landscape architect; Struble Engineering as the structural engineer; BLW Engineers as the MEP/FP engineers; and Universal Environmental Consultants as the environmental engineer.
Work began last April and completed earlier this June. A grand opening event is tentatively scheduled for early August.
Prior to the YWCA project, South Coast Improvement was the general contractor for a renovation/buildout for the Moby Dick Brewing Company at 16 South Water Street in 2017. SCI was also the general contractor on a renovation project for the Waterfront Historic Area League (WHALE)--The Co-Creative Center on Union Street, which opened in March 2018. An additional South Coast Improvement project, the renovation of the former Standard-Times office building into a Renaissance Hotel at 218-226 Union Street, was completed last year.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit http://southcoastimprovement.com/.
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness