Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 101
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Reminds Readers That Some Gifts Are Treated As Income
- KRS CPAs Named Among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for the Second Year in a Row
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Westward Expansion
- This is a test This is a test This is a test
- Johnson Global Accountancy Grows with the Addition of Geoffrey Dingle, CPA
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Writes About Growing Problems Plaguing The IRS
- Osome achieves Xero platinum partner status
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
Receiving promotions and expanded responsibilities are newly named senior accountants Bryant Patterson, Alex Richey and Maegan Taylor. Patterson joined the firm in 2018, while Richey and Taylor came aboard in 2016.
A native of Greenville, South Carolina, Patterson has four years of professional experience in the public accounting arena and is actively pursuing his CPA certification. Focused on serving clients with fiduciary, corporate and individual taxation consulting needs, he is a graduate of Clemson University with a B.S. degree in Accounting and a minor in Financial Management. He is a former member of the Clemson Boxing Club and is involved in a variety of outdoor activities including golf and watersports.
Mr. Richey grew up in and is a current resident of Anderson, South Carolina. He holds a B.S. degree in Accounting from Clemson University and has already earned his CPA certification. He has four years of public accounting experience and creates training courses and continuing education materials as a financial services subject matter expert for a nationally known Professional Education organization.
More on eTradeWire News
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020 Accelerator Pilot Grant
- Botox Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics & Wellness
- Coolsculpting Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics
- Divorce Lawyer San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Divorce Attorney San Diego Garwood Attorneys
Belton, South Carolina native Maegan (Turpin) Taylor has six years of public accounting experience and holds a B.S. degree in Business Accounting from Anderson University, along with specialized additional coursework from Liberty University. Currently working towards her CPA certification, her practice is focused largely on tax preparation, planning and consulting for individuals and closely held businesses with a specialization in multistate and foreign reporting. An upcoming member of United Way of Anderson County's Young Philanthropists group, she is married with three children and enjoys travel, event planning and DIY projects in her leisure time.
SuggsJohnson, formed in 2005, provides a range of tax, audit and assurance, small business and specialized consulting services to clients across the Southeast. With clients ranging from individuals to multi-state and international organizations, the firm has particularly deep expertise in serving closely held businesses and their owners, as well as those in the healthcare, construction, manufacturing, professional services and real estate arenas. Visit them online at http://www.suggsjohnson.com.
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
- Eewee Production Launches Two New Beauty And Wellness Products
- How Do Insurance Companies Decide Auto Insurance Premiums?
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
- New Partnership Expands Data-Centric Portfolio
- Trucking - Transportation companies reducing REGEN's - ECOFuelMax
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Michigan SEO Group Brings on New Internet Marketing Specialist
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections